Almost 10kg lost

Options
piasuffredini
piasuffredini Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
yfpakktd9uvc.jpg
I've lost almost 10kg over the past year and a half. I started walking, then slowly started jogging. A few months later, I started lifting weights and tracking my food intake on myfitnesspal. That's when I dropped the most weight. I would still like to drop some more fat! I feel as though I could really do with an extra boost of motivation or inspiration to help me reach my goals. Would love to hear others stories too!!

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    You look fab and it really doesn't look like you need to drop any more fat. There are plenty of success stores on this site, check out the Success threads :smile:
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Great! I've got the last bit of ten kg to lose too-hope to be on maintenance by August if possible
  • bjgarcia22
    bjgarcia22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I'm in the same boat right now, been dedicated to lifting and running for a year, then hit a plateau hovering around 19-20% bf. Started taking Brazilian jiu jitsu about 2 months ago and that has definitely helped get me to to drop a noticeable amount of body fat!
  • piasuffredini
    piasuffredini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice, I'm gonna have to up the cardio too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!