Trying again :/

Options
jhamlett29
jhamlett29 Posts: 11 Member
I am getting back into the swing of things again!I dieted and did great in Jan and Feb but then lost all motivation the past few months.I gained 9 of the 12 pounds I lost but I'm really missing the way I felt when I was taking care of myself well.I graduate in December and want to look good when job hunting.I have had a lot of family stress and have had to get myself back together and push forward.I sincerely would appreciate any support and friendships through this journey.God bless and I wish all of you much success!!!!

Replies

• FatTarnyax
    FatTarnyax Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't worry about it! We all slip up at some point, I fell off the wagon for about 3 years ;)
    You can do it this time!!
    I've sent you a request :)
  • denisemilyz
    denisemilyz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here! About 3 years ago I went on Weight watchers and lost alot of weight but then I guess I stopped caring and let myself go and ended up gaining 50lbs!!!
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    We can do this! Friend me if you like so we can offer support and encouragement to each other. We all encounter hurdles along the way. Show yourself some grace. I lost over 100 # a few years ago and gained most of it back. I have been more off the wagon than on it most of my life. I hope to stay on it more than off for the rest of my life. I have lost 52 # and have 23 more to go.
  • DennisA70
    DennisA70 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for 2 years and am now working on losing the 40 pounds that I gained when I was not tracking. I am glad that I found the community on here. Get help and inspiration to be found. You can add me if you want