Squat Challenge

Options
CafeKumi
CafeKumi Posts: 16 Member
So I've been trying the 30 day squat challenge and I'm just looking for motivational friends to keep me going. I'm already halfway done with the challenge and excuse my butt photo, I took it while I was out fishing lol s2hgpeuplgd8.jpeg
S

Replies

• CafeKumi
    Options
    Here are my goal photos jzfqf8b6pwkd.jpeg
    qesaw871l0fw.jpeg
  • TheAwakening22
    TheAwakening22 Posts: 2,409 Member
    Options
    I've tried a squat challenge. I can't say my butt looked any better since I never took any before/after pics. But, my legs were plenty stronger by the end. BTW, butt pics are always appreciated. ;)
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I've never done a squat challenge but I lift heavy so I squat 3 times a week which is more effective than a squat challenge.
  • HOOP10AZ
    HOOP10AZ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The ONLY Way to get the NICER Booty is WEIGHTED Squats and Genetics help! The 30 day challenge is great for a base for those not used to weights and exercising. 30 day Challenge should have a focus of DEPTH and FORM. Narrow or SISSY squats and Wide Stance squats should be alternated to get you Adductor and Abductor muscle focus. Challenge yourself and push yourself. If you have pain in (GROIN) Adductor Muscle, when you are squatting, widen your stance and make sure you are keeping your weight on your heels. Cheater hack, put wt plate under your toes to force your wt back on your heels. GO SLOW and FORM, FORM, FORM.
  • luislanderos2016
    luislanderos2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is that Kylie Jenner?
  • CafeKumi
    Options
    Is that Kylie Jenner?

No it's RachelTeeTyler on Instagram
  • CafeKumi
    Options
    I've never done a squat challenge but I lift heavy so I squat 3 times a week which is more effective than a squat challenge.

Hmm, I think I'll try it with just protein and BodyWeight for this month then next month, I'll start lifting again. I haven't been lifting since high school and that was 5 years ago. I just wanna see if a change develops from just my BodyWeight and so far, it has

• CafeKumi
    Options
    HOOP10AZ wrote: »
    The ONLY Way to get the NICER Booty is WEIGHTED Squats and Genetics help! The 30 day challenge is great for a base for those not used to weights and exercising. 30 day Challenge should have a focus of DEPTH and FORM. Narrow or SISSY squats and Wide Stance squats should be alternated to get you Adductor and Abductor muscle focus. Challenge yourself and push yourself. If you have pain in (GROIN) Adductor Muscle, when you are squatting, widen your stance and make sure you are keeping your weight on your heels. Cheater hack, put wt plate under your toes to force your wt back on your heels. GO SLOW and FORM, FORM, FORM.
    Thanks for the tip!!! I've been doing jumping squats and then doubling that squat amount using BodyWeight, I'll be sure to use weights and form :)
  • CafeKumi
    Options
    I've tried a squat challenge. I can't say my butt looked any better since I never took any before/after pics. But, my legs were plenty stronger by the end. BTW, butt pics are always appreciated. ;)

Lol I've seen a difference in the little time I've been doing the squat challenge but yeah my legs are a lot more toned now too!