I'm smaller pictures re:posted

Options
MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
Hello all! I just wanted to share my success so far with my losing 18lbs thanks to MFP's. It took me 7wks to lose it but my job still isn't done yet. I hope to be toned with a shape in the next 7wks but we will see. Hope you are inspired because this site truly works :)

101500_0124.jpg
Firstfatpic.jpg
Bigme.jpg
Meinmypurpleshirt.jpg
Melanie.jpg
smaller-1.jpg
061901_173801-1.jpg
shotout.jpg

Replies

• Lydvicious
    Lydvicious Posts: 28
    Options
    Looking good, keep it up!! What kind of work outs are you doing to shed the pounds?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Fire!!! I can definitely tell the difference in inches and you are more toned..nice work friend..
  • williamsge
    williamsge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look so good girlie! I am so inspired by your sucess. That is a huge amount of weight to lose in 7 weeks! You should feel very proud of yourself, you have earned the right to strut your stuff! :)
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I'd switch teams for that! You look amazing. Good job!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    you look great! you can definately tell the difference - i know sometimes to ourselves we dont notice it as much as others can. what workouts were you doing? Also this is very inspiring considering my first goal is 20lb and i would love to see the changes your pictures show! : ) keep up the good work its paying off.
  • Jackee357
    Jackee357 Posts: 37
    Options
    Looking good, keep up the good work!
  • MsCaramel1
    MsCaramel1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Excellent job
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You have a totally rockin body! Congrats on your success!:smile:
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Hun, you look great! I love the polka-dot blouse w/ the belt! I wanna look sexy in a blouse like that too.
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    u look hott girl...keep it up
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    You look great! And you have some cute shirts girl! I love the polka dot one and the purple one with the bow belt. I want them! lol
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job!
  • MsQt
    Options
    Looking good, keep it up!! What kind of work outs are you doing to shed the pounds?

I did 5 different cardio machines at the gym for a mile on each and ran a mile. I did this 6 days a week and I was on a strict diet containing absolutely no fast foods except for small chili or a baked plain potato from Wendy's. Only whole grain and wheat bread and rice, lean meats like fish, chicken breast, or sirloin steaks, fat free Kraft cheese(20cals), no butter, no creamy soups or salad dressings, lots of steamed veggies, up to 11cups of water daily.
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just love that polka dot outfit!!! Keep up the gr8 work :)
  • Doing_me
    Doing_me Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Girl, you just look truly amazing and yes you inspire me day by day! You show us that hard work and dedication really pays off! You are a worrior!!!! love ya!
  • MsQt
    Options
    Thanks for all the support:)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i remember your post from last time, you look wonderful :p
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow! Did I say Wow? Cause I meant to say Wow!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun. Keep up the spectaclar progress. You are such an inspirational and one day I hope to be where you are at (healthy life style with a tone and lean).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!