Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ready for a different kinda summer

Hello,
My name is Melissa. I'm 29 with 2 babies. I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old. Last summer was pretty rough. I didn't have the energy or the confidence to get out and enjoy the summer. Although I did take my babies to the beach and various outings, I feel like I didn't really get to experience it or enjoy it. I more so dreaded the heat because of the extra weight I've been carrying ( I usually love the heat) and I didn't get in the water at the beach. This summer I want to join my babies in the fun. I want the energy to keep up with them. I want the confidence to join them in our swimsuits. I just want to be happy with what I see in the mirror. I want my old body back. I'm ready.

Replies

• JoyfulJLT
    JoyfulJLT Posts: 4 Member
    My name is Joy. I'm turning the big 3-0 this summer and I'm also looking for a different kind of summer! Maybe we can do this together!