jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    28! :smiley: Getting up there.....pretty sure I have to start thinking about making babies sometime in the next decade :flushed:

You know where to come :)

Ask me or the aliens

28! :smiley: Getting up there.....pretty sure I have to start thinking about making babies sometime in the next decade :flushed:

IVolunteer.gif~c200

Cheers fellas! This is 2 more baby daddy prospects than I have in real life :tongue::joy::joy::joy:
    Really?? :anguished:
    28, qt3.14, single.... you're uh... not a... psycho... are you?

Don't forget about smart :wink: :tongue:

Yes, I am psycho. Turns out boys don't like that :heartbreak::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm looking for somebody with a harlie quinn type attitude. You fit that. Let's run away together, i will give you a puppy
    You don't want to start a bidding war...

@jenmar22 a puppy and 2 sugar gliders

8bb9f70399b503959ffcf7434327d075.jpg

^^^ I've never heard of a sugar glider. But that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Like a tiny monkey...

Stop it you two :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I think you both just want to tap into my velociraptor ancestry genetics so that your offspring can be cunning and have reptile-like reflexes.

I'd happily procreate with either of you. Besides, having multiple baby daddies is in these days! :tongue:

Or we can continue with the bidding war...I'm happily collecting cute, fluffy pets :love::joy:
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options

Ask me or the aliens

IVolunteer.gif~c200

Cheers fellas! This is 2 more baby daddy prospects than I have in real life :tongue::joy::joy::joy:

Yes, I am psycho. Turns out boys don't like that :heartbreak::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm looking for somebody with a harlie quinn type attitude. You fit that. Let's run away together, i will give you a puppy

^^^ I've never heard of a sugar glider. But that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Like a tiny monkey...

Stop it you two :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I think you both just want to tap into my velociraptor ancestry genetics so that your offspring can be cunning and have reptile-like reflexes.

I'd happily procreate with either of you. Besides, having multiple baby daddies is in these days! :tongue:

Or we can continue with the bidding war...I'm happily collecting cute, fluffy pets :love::joy:
    They are adorable, they spread out to glide like flying squirrels. You can also carry them around in a little pouch (they like it)
    article-0-0E24132F00000578-982_634x351.jpg

velociraptor genetics? You mean if when we have a daughter I'll be able to say this line every time she learns something new?

tumblr_mc9lrzeC0a1qkab13o1_500.gif

SOLD.
  • eastbayj23
    eastbayj23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    34 here.
  • xxxfox14
    xxxfox14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Ask me or the aliens

IVolunteer.gif~c200

They are adorable, they spread out to glide like flying squirrels. You can also carry them around in a little pouch (they like it)

velociraptor genetics? You mean if when we have a daughter I'll be able to say this line every time she learns something new?

SOLD.

:joy::joy::joy: Definitely!

And actually I take it back. That devil bat creature is creepy as heck. :scream: And even more sinister bc it lures you in with its cute big eyes and fluffiness before spreading its spiny paws and transforming into satan.

Now we just have to keep our daughter from eating the fluffy bat creature

• blackoceanview
    blackoceanview Posts: 51 Member
    Options
  • Kieranova1994
    Kieranova1994 Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Ask me or the aliens

IVolunteer.gif~c200

SOLD.

And actually I take it back. That devil bat creature is creepy as heck. :scream: And even more sinister bc it lures you in with its cute big eyes and fluffiness before spreading its spiny paws and transforming into satan.

You don't need an animal when you've got me
  • rthomps0n
    rthomps0n Posts: 19 Member
    Options
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options

Ask me or the aliens

IVolunteer.gif~c200

SOLD.

whaaat? It's adorable, it'll jump into your outstretched hand from high up on a shelf or tree. The ultimate trust fall.

I was concerned about that too but some things are just too cute to eat.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    34 on Thursday. Not quite sure how I feel about it.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    at an age to know better, but old enough to not care
  • Lmcurun
    Lmcurun Posts: 15 Member