PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,049 Member
    Options
    randeortiz wrote: »
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Starting point was April 2015, 183 pounds. Currently 119 pounds. I'm 60 years old, of course menopausal, plus hypothyroid.
    (Image snipped)

Wow, you look fantastic! And younger! incredible! What routine/ eating habits did you follow? Congrats!

Thanks! I didn't change my eating dramatically. Mainly smaller portions, less frequent so-called treats, focus on protein and fruits/veg. I've been ovo-lacto vegetarian for 41 years, and tend to eat foods I cook myself from scratch, plus similar whole-foods-like things when I eat out. I did make a habit at first of reviewing my diary, looking for things that were caloric but not carrying their load in terms of tastiness, satiation, or nutrition. That led to me eating relatively fewer carb-y things (pasta, bread), mainly because I don't loveLove them and they have more calories, but I'm in no way doing "low carb".

I didn't change my activity level hugely, either: I've been a rower for 12 years, plus active in other ways. Losing a bit of fat layer seems to have uncovered some muscle.
  • Akgramma
    Akgramma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So very motivating!!! Thanks to all who have posted your successes! <3
  • YaGirlMaddi
    YaGirlMaddi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    773bth8kdven.jpg
    Mars 2016 vs June 2015
    I'm still not done though and I need to take a new photo :)

Great job. You look amazing
  • mamafazz
    mamafazz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've been losing my focus lately, but today I found some old pics of me and felt motivated again!! Oh gosh I still have some pounds to lose, but I feel so much better knowing I do NOT look like in the before photos anymore.. I started at around 183 pounds (83Kg) and now I am at 149 (67.5 kg)

1p3zvbqtcumu.png7fa6seslz0n9.pngdizfacmp7ice.png

yax7fktlh5hi.jpg

Well done

how do you not have any cellulite, even in the before shot!!! So not fair!! you look great.
  • afterglowme
    afterglowme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    mamafazz wrote: »
    I've been losing my focus lately, but today I found some old pics of me and felt motivated again!! Oh gosh I still have some pounds to lose, but I feel so much better knowing I do NOT look like in the before photos anymore.. I started at around 183 pounds (83Kg) and now I am at 149 (67.5 kg)

1p3zvbqtcumu.png7fa6seslz0n9.pngdizfacmp7ice.png

yax7fktlh5hi.jpg

Well done

how do you not have any cellulite, even in the before shot!!! So not fair!! you look great.

Thank you very much guys! Haha I have it, but to be honest it got much better after weight loss! I can't wait to see it wanishing/getting even less visible after I lose another 10kg or so :)
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    @icandoit87LB LOL about the mailman!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!