Holding myself accountable

Pirate1974
Pirate1974 Posts: 21
edited 3:43AM in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone!

I am now consistently using MFP to track my eating and logging my exercise. I began a journey of losing weight and eating better over a year ago and find that when I use tools like this that I am more consistent in my exercising and eating. It's like having thousands of people checking in on you. I look forward to working along side all of you as we work towards our individual goals.

Replies

• dkk1953
    dkk1953 Posts: 24
    I'm with you on this - I just said to "myself" this morning that I'm tired of being a weight-loss failure - I WANT TO BE A WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS!!

We can do it!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Way to go!! I also like the accountability!
  • kacione
    kacione Posts: 68 Member
    You can all do it. Look into the "battle of the bulge summer weight loss challenge" You can join anytime and it is great support and motivation. Best of luck
  • ltosti
    ltosti Posts: 27 Member
    I am right there with ya! I need the accountability as well.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    It's really different when you see it right in front of you. The numbers don't lie. Good luck on your journey.
  • Join my accountability group on FB. I think it may really help and be great for everyone involved. But you have to make that effort and you have to make sure you are setting yourself up for success. Also look at my blog here. I just today posted a blog about motivation and accountability becasue I have been asked this very question by several people. "What keeps you from losing motivation?"
    So, if your interested my blog is open to all (I think) and here is the FB link if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_106508512776382&ap=1

Good luck to you all in your fitness journey and in life! Keep fighting.
This discussion has been closed.