NSV and looking for some more motivation!

Options
ampjorgensen
ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
This weekend my family went camping, not me and the kids, but we went out and visited we had a small family get together to celebrate june birthdays as well. I slipped on my pre-pregnancy jeans and a L (no X involved haha) shirt) and went. I got so many ooos and ahhs it was amazing I saw these people in April about 2 weeks after I started MFP but almost 30 pounds less I look way better and skinnier. I was the topic of discussion for hours. :) Not only this incident happened though. Friday my husbands family came and they had seen me in March before MFP and they were insanely surprised. They asked me what i was doing to lose the weight and their comments about me having an eating disorder didn't even bug me haha i simply said No I decided there was no excuse for me to be obese (as they are quite overweight and always make excuses) i finally stopped making excuses and realized that me being fat is a choice. The past week I Really fell off the bandwagon of weight loss and trying to meet my goal because i am comfortable but this little push was just what i needed to get back on the bandwagon.

ANY success stories!? How many times did you fall off the bandwagon? How long did you fall off?

Replies

• Merrymel
    Merrymel Posts: 15
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think you are courageous for taking a stand for yourself! Best wishes on your journey and keep it up :-)
  • hunnylover2
    Options
    I've fallen off many times, but this time I am sticking with it, for the most part. I do stumble, but it's all about keeping with it and making sure you pick yourself back up. I keep telling myself that it's now or never and I AM going to do it this time.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    What is NSV?

Non-Scale Victory
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great stuff. It's always nice to surprise people with your accomplishments. Keep up the great work.
    :drinker:
    cheers!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    so motivating when others take notice! enjoy the payoff for all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!