Periid weight????

Options
I started 40 days ago....have only went over calories twice and didn't know the 400 a day less I started with was not the best way...I walk 3-5 miles a day ..anyway went to 270 in a month slow I thoughy it's ok it's good but it's been almost 2 weeks and I go from 270 to 274/275 in a cple days ...yes my period is due in a few days coulstthis be it??? What am I doing to not start my next 10 pound goal HELP I'M GETTING SO DISCOURAGED

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    We can gain up to 5lbs during our TOM, it's water /hormonal and temporary although for me that gain lasts 7 days.
  • mrsrkearns
    mrsrkearns Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm freaking out...feels like I'm defeated.....the first ten motivated me I'm trying ten pounds in about 35 sets....I have a wedding of a daughter in law and have no pics with my husband and I figured that would motivate me and watching it go and feeling better every time I walk would keep it off....I have depression so Lil goals excited me ...ty for the info
  • mrsrkearns
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ty.....oh yeah my goal is 198or below I'm currently 270 something depends on the day I learned so about 80/85 pounds so any advise helps
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Yes I did it last week. Weight went up 4 pounds. Couple days into my period I was back down 4. It's all water
  • JennB629
    JennB629 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I always gain weight & water weight during my period. It's so fustrating.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Here is my weight for the past 35 days. Look at the blue dots. Perfectly normal for it to go up every month. Don't worry and keep working. You will see pay off soon if you are eating at a deficit. xwfhgt8kz3zz.jpeg
  • mrsrkearns
    Options
    Ty u ladies....it says 1720 calories like today it went to 1880 I usually never go over but after excerise walking mostly I still had 668 am I doing anything right??!
  • Rapril2000
    Rapril2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I dont even get on the scale during that "time" its too disheartening... but if you stick with it youll see a nice decrease afterwards
  • ksbartman
    ksbartman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!! You are not alone!!