Aiming for -100lbs & wanting to be a motivating & supportive friend :)

Options
Hiya!
I'm Kat and I'm looking for some motivated and positive friends to share our weight loss journey.

My focus is on loosing weight healthily combining exercise with (reasonably) healthy eating - I know that I'm in this for the long haul, so I'm trying to go for a sustainable approach. :smile:

If that sounds like you and you have similar goals then please feel free to add me (I just joined today and my friends list looks depressingly empty).

I love skiing, swimming (though I'm diabolically *kitten** at it), spinning classes and am trying to get into working out with weights as well - and I throw in the occassional metafit class.

Let's do this together :smiley:

Replies

• robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am working towards a 100lb loss nd happy to help keep people motivated if they can keep an eye on me.
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I try to be encouraging to everyone & like to be encouraged myself. By the time, I finish this journey I will have lost about 80lbs...almost halfway there.
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am working on a total of 80 and have about 30 left.
  • HayleyAnne012911
    HayleyAnne012911 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well anyone! I have over 100 pounds to go and I've lost 115 already. I also have experience with PCOS and diabetes. We can do it together :)
  • Lesley_007
    Lesley_007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fell Free to add me 100lb+ goal on my mind!!!
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am in it for the long haul too!
  • geektofit
    geektofit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose and so I've sent you a friend request! :)
  • leticia9024
    leticia9024 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm working towards 100+ lbs myself and will definitely send you a friend request :)
  • YourBeautiful2
    YourBeautiful2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'll send you a friend request :)
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm an old timer lol. Been on here for a while. Lost some lbs years ago but put it all back (and haven't been on here in years). Looking to lose 60-80. Would love friends with similar goals (and struggles). Please friend request me :)
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Working on losing 70lbs. Down 35 since February.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I haven't walked the same journey but I pop in here at least once a day and happy to encourage all. Feel free to add if you'd like. :) Congrats on the first step to a lifestyle change!
  • katlovessushi
    katlovessushi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go and do some adding now :smile: Thanks for the replies!!
  • xAmeenahx
    xAmeenahx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well you guys! Good luck!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add someone but please feel free to add me. I have about 130 to loose, have pcos and am on the road to loss g it through eliminating sugar, wheat and potatoes due to insulin resistant. Lost 8.9 pounds first week which is unheard of for me but I'll take it and expect losses to go to 1to2 pounds next week....trying not to be to scale oriented rather focus on moving and eating better.
  • minime165
    minime165 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also here to lose 100+ lbs. I always need extra support and would love to help anyone els on this journey. The road grows shorter the more friends you have by your side.
  • munozchavarri22
    munozchavarri22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 70... The journey will be long but we'll worth it.
  • whitneyfay86
    whitneyfay86 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends!

Have about 130 to lose myself.
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've lost 76 of my 93lb goal feel free to add me lets motivate each other
    6o1jzcb67pgq.jpeg
  • kimwitt2009
    kimwitt2009 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am working hard to get this first 15 to 20 lbs off for my insurance to pay for my knee replacement surgeries. Then I can work on more...I would love to get ride of about 80 to 100. I can't exercise much right now so having to do most thru diet. I have been walking a small bit each day...however it is painful. Anyone feel free to add me! Me and my husband live out of our RV as his job requires lots of travels.