Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• clarkkent4523
    clarkkent4523 Posts: 58 Member
    Always looking for new friends to help motivate and help keep me motivated feel free to add me.
  • MieraKatt
    MieraKatt Posts: 1 Member
    Ketoer here looking for more keto friends!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Add me
  • Meow_Lucipurr
    Meow_Lucipurr Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some friends! I am recently getting dedicated to health and fitness again and any support would be amazing. :)
  • sophia_15_
    sophia_15_ Posts: 2 Member
    I too would love some friends! Just joined on here and am figuring out the app.
  • Attar_
    Attar_ Posts: 14 Member
    Add me please
  • BenKofi
    BenKofi Posts: 10 Member
    Been here for a while but hoping that having some serious friends will help me shift the last bit of weight. Help...
  • exuberant30
    exuberant30 Posts: 42 Member
    Hey all
    Motivational friends needed please
    Lost 4 stone, have gained 9 back. Getting back on it and needing support.
    Add AnE for mutual support and friendship
  • angelfish257
    angelfish257 Posts: 81 Member
    I've been on here for a while now but could always do with more support and encouragement! I lost around 3 stone (40ish pounds) about 5 years ago and maintained for ages, but in the last 18 months have seen it s-l-o-w-l-y creep back on again. I want to reverse the trend and get back to where I was when clothes fitted no problem and I felt good about myself!
  • mayoosh_primrose
    mayoosh_primrose Posts: 131 Member
    Been using MFP for 8 months now :smile: Would love to have more friends and more yummy ideas from food diaries :yum:
    Plus loads of motivation :star:
  • erzsebetba
    erzsebetba Posts: 5 Member
    Hello. I'd like to have some new friends here :) I'm not experienced in dieting. I have always eaten a lot while staying skinny. Now times changed and I have to change as well. Good luck everyone!
  • elizabeth_fenny
    elizabeth_fenny Posts: 12 Member
    I've got nooooooo friends
  • Peabody_123
    Peabody_123 Posts: 23 Member
    Hey, I am from the Uk, I first started trying to lose weight a few years back, but in the last couple of years, due to various factors, stopped actively trying, but in total I lost 23lbs and kept that off, but want to really lose another 4 stone. Hoping to kick start losing weight and getting healthy again, so feel free to add me ;-)
  • benrichie96
    benrichie96 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • timlomas84
    timlomas84 Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for adds so I can keep motivated, it's nice to have some people to compare to, and I find it helps, alot.

So, add away
  • timlomas84
    timlomas84 Posts: 3 Member
    Out of curiosity, how the hell do I add people on here??
  • kristenvdv
    kristenvdv Posts: 12 Member
    You're all welcome to add me... I love being inspired by your progress and hope to do the same for you :)
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Hi! I would love to have more friends to support and be supported, most of mine don't log on anymore. Feel free to add me
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    I have been on MFP for a few years now. Many of my friends have dropped off. Still need motivated friends.
  • bb544085
    bb544085 Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to have some support from other people please. :)