Skinny Cow?

Options
Has anyone tried the Skinny Cow ice cream products? I decided to try them out as I've seen a few people add it into their diaries - an let me tell you, they are to die for! I tried the cookies & cream ice cream cup - it was only 150 cals and 1.5 grams of fat and it tastes just like real ice cream! And a cup is more than enough!

They also have ice cream sandwiches, fudge bars, waffle cones, and candy bars! I can't wait to try the rest of the products! Next time my family or boyfriend want to go to Dairy Queen, I will definitely just be reaching for Skinny Cow ice cream!

I also bough mini strawberry frozen yogurt bars last night - 70 cals and 1.5 grams of fat. They are delicious! And really satisfy a sweet tooth ;)

Replies

• bkennedy1612
    Options
    I Loveeeee skinny cow!!!!!!
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have tried most of the kinds out there, and they are all AWESOME. The cookies and cream ice cream bars and fudge truffle ice cream bars are my favorite :). They also just came out with a line of candy products that are also pretty good.
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them also. I love the name too! Between the Skinny Cow ice creams and the Laughing cow cheeses I am a happy girl! LOL! :love:
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    I LOVE the sugar free ice cream sandwiches.....they are so good ,,,,and very generous portions....
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    skinny cow is great, but weight watchers makes a ice cream candy bar thats 150 calories also that is my favorite its so good you must try it!!!!1
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've tried the carmel clusters--YUM!! I'll have to try the ice cream products. Thanks for the post
    :flowerforyou:
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    oh yes! skinny cows are the bomb. I have to admit I have a problem though. They are not too diet like if I buy a box of ice cream sandwiches and then proceed to eat all 6 of them. :-}

When I "splurge" i like to get frozen yoguart too. I usually go to cherry on top. They have this cake batter flavor, and red velvet that is just excellent. The only bad thing is I am ALWAYS tempted to get all of the yummy toppings. But if you are able to resist you can get away with eating about 4 ounces with no grams a fat, and a few hundred calories. Must be mindful of the sugar though.
  • eriegiantsfan
    Options
    My dad is diabetic and managing his blood sugar extremely well with diet and exercise. He buys skinny cow waffle cones for a treat. I tried one on my last visit...VERY TASTY! It satisfied my sweet tooth with no problem.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Caramel Cone in the cup is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow is fantabulous!! I was skeptical about buying them at first, because I wasn't sure how they would taste. I bought a box of the ice cream sandwiches...I got one...my hubby and kids ate the rest. I bought a box of candy, and my daughter and my niece ate those too. I've decided I'm going to need a padlock for all of my Skinny Cow products.
    If you write to them, they usually send free coupons!
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love the fudge bars! <3
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    They are good, but a little pricey
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love them also. My father can't stop eating my ice cream sandwiches so I have to hide them from him.
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    The sandwiches were on sale at the grocery store last night - $3 off but of course they were all gone so I couldn't get them :( Luckily, my bedroom is in the basement so I put all my frozen treats in the basement freezer :) It keeps sticky hands away!
  • angie_roo
    angie_roo Posts: 55
    Options
    I love them too! My favourite are the ice cream sandwiches
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    LOVE skinny cow! My fav now!
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    The Skinny Cow Chocolate Milk is also to die for!!
  • iRock_68
    iRock_68 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yes!! The Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich was surprisingly good, didn't feel guilty after enjoying one either. ; - ))
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Yes it's my ice cream treat of choice actually. Not much guilt involved and they taste fantastic!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If you friend them on Facebook, you get a voucher for a free little ice cream cup. That's how I tasted it first, and it tasted even better because it was FREE!! ;)