Help

Options
Hi guys
Looking for some advice from anyone who can help.
I go to the gym 2-3 times aweek and have a trainer, I'm on here for food reasons as I don't really eat but been trying to focus on my food but still not getting it at all sounds silly but I really am having trouble trying to eat enough to reap the benefits of my training.
Any idea's will be more than helpful

Replies

• ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So if you are working with a trainer has this person given you an eating plan?

And if so, what are you struggling to get in?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Is there a question?
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I don't understand. Are you saying you don't eat?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating?
  • yetti100
    yetti100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all thanks for your replys. Yes I'm not a big eater so I'm trying to train myself to eat I'm barely eating 1000 calories a day. I so unsure of how to put it in.
    My trainer keeps saying eggs, chicken, bacon.
    I'm not looking to be a body builder just trim
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of dedication to become a body builder. It won't happen accidentally.

You need a list of calorie dense foods.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142490/a-list-of-calorie-dense-foods/p1

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    yetti100 wrote: »
    Hi all thanks for your replys. Yes I'm not a big eater so I'm trying to train myself to eat I'm barely eating 1000 calories a day. I so unsure of how to put it in.
    My trainer keeps saying eggs, chicken, bacon.
    I'm not looking to be a body builder just trim

I think you need to find foods that pack a punch, especially if you want to build any muscle. Avocados, nuts, nut butters, protein drinks with a higher calorie punch.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    And no matter if it's a trainer suggesting it, no food is gonna make you look like a bodybuilder. Steroids does that :wink: