Apple Shapes can you share your progress pics?

I'm definitely apple, I carry my weight like a spare tire. I have thin legs, thin arms, and a large belly. I'm half way to my goal and I'm finally seeing more changes
to my middle, seemed to lose from everywhere else first!
I'd love to see others progress with similar body shapes as inspiration!
Here's my progress so far!

5k955m23xpap.jpeg

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    You look just like me! OMG we're twins!8duxyf6ux4zs.jpg
    lqvr6c63vaqu.jpg
  • 120poundstogo
    lqvr6c63vaqu.jpg
    Sorry I need to upload the before and I will in a minute. It's not much difference but it is 40 lbs!
  • 120poundstogo
    lqvr6c63vaqu.jpg
    Sorry I need to upload the before and I will in a minute. It's not much difference but it is 40 lbs!
    This is after 2016.
    lqvr6c63vaqu.jpg
    This is after 2016

r3h9elicxv9w.jpg
    before 40 lbs. heavier in 2005. But I lost it in 2015. Sorry so confusing!
  • heatherfrancesb
    heatherfrancesb Posts: 10 Member
    big difference ! great lipstick colour too
  • 120poundstogo
    big difference ! great lipstick colour too

Thank you so much!
  • 120poundstogo
    I'm definitely apple, I carry my weight like a spare tire. I have thin legs, thin arms, and a large belly. I'm half way to my goal and I'm finally seeing more changes
    to my middle, seemed to lose from everywhere else first!
    I'd love to see others progress with similar body shapes as inspiration!
    Here's my progress so far!

5k955m23xpap.jpeg

I am so sorry you can't see my apron but it is gross to me so I hide it as much as I can but for this picture I would have liked to have seen it for referencing. But now that I don't see it it makes me think we don't look alike! So sorry! But I am clearly larger than you. You have done a great job in your waistline!
  • katanak9
    katanak9 Posts: 42 Member
    @120poundstogo that's an incredible difference to your face! Amazing!
    @raisingcropsandkids I can definitely see a difference, keep it up!
  • 120poundstogo
    katanak9 wrote: »
    @120poundstogo that's an incredible difference to your face! Amazing!
    @raisingcropsandkids I can definitely see a difference, keep it up!
    Thank you katakana for your lovely compliment it means so much!
  • 120poundstogo
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    I consider myself an apple with a little hour glass thrown in...lol. This is a forty pound difference if it helps.

I am about 20 pounds heavier now than on the right...but I will get there again! Time and hard work...I did it once will do it again. I may even go blonde again...haha!

fgvemtfooddu.jpg

You look so good! Wow! You currently look good as a red head but you superb as a blonde!
  • 120poundstogo
    I consider myself an apple with a little hour glass thrown in...lol. This is a forty pound difference if it helps.

I am about 20 pounds heavier now than on the right...but I will get there again! Time and hard work...I did it once will do it again. I may even go blonde again...haha!

fgvemtfooddu.jpg

You look so good! Wow! You currently look good as a red head but you superb as a blonde!
    Sorry look
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member

fgvemtfooddu.jpg

Awe Thank you! Good luck on your journey! :smile:
  • 120poundstogo

fgvemtfooddu.jpg

Awe Thank you! Good luck on your journey! :smile:
    Thank you!

• BLawyered
    BLawyered Posts: 32 Member
    Bump?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!