Replies

• kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I u8se walden Farm brand mayo no carbs, no sugar and no calories
  • karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used nonfat greek yogurt, salsa, onions, lemon juice and a teaspoon of mayo the other day. It was delicious on toast!
  • ni393811
    ni393811 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like to add celery or onion chopped in tiny pieces to add crunchy texture....or sometimes I cooked my tuna on a little olive oil or coconut oil and add red onion and white vinegar....eat with brown rice ....yumm!!!! Other option is tuna omelet....1 can, 3 eggs, add onion, veggies, whatever you want and I like to put lemon juice once is cooked and ready to eat...mix with lettuces, tomatoes, whatever salad you'd like.
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Add some red vinegar. Yim!
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I put up to 2 TBPS for a 5 oz can.
  • HeartlessHurricane
    HeartlessHurricane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use 1 tbs light mayo, 1 tbs low-fat sour cream or yogurt, and 1.5 tbs dill relish. So yummy.
  • AmyDoran2
    AmyDoran2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Adding a bit of curry paste to tuna is super good.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm another tuna and salsa fan. Lately I've been eating a can with a half a package of thawed frozen spinach, salsa, hot sauce, and red onions.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    None, I have no idea why you would want to add mayo to tuna, that sounds gross to me.
  • MrsMoviestar
    MrsMoviestar Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I add 2 tablespoons of the Hellmans Mayo with canola oil. (less calories) I can't put less than that, otherwise it taste vile to me.
  • fourmartinkids
    fourmartinkids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I use hot sauce and Texas Pete pickles.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I use 1.5 tablespoons of Ken's Light Options Parmesan Peppercorn and 15 grams of Inglehoffer Cream Horseradish - yummy and wakes me right up (horseradish) - 184 calories, 27 protein. I also use 1.5 tablespoons of Ken's Italian With Romano & Red Pepper and the horseradish- 158 calories, 27 protein.