9 Week Home Workout challenge 4th of July!!

Options

Replies

• Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ayi1986
    ayi1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Is there a group for this?
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What workouts are you all doing?
  • MSBURBERRY
    MSBURBERRY Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • JessiAnn0708
    JessiAnn0708 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake is much better today lol, which just the first half of the day I have only consumed 690 calories and lost 175 with walking during lunch :) This is one happy lady
  • JessiAnn0708
    Options
    DaceyG1990 ... on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will complete a high Aerboic exercise with a friend at work; Tuesday and Thursday I will walk 3 miles all during my lunch break; and I'm not sure what I will be doing on the weekends yet. I will probably workout to a p90X video or follow a FitBlender video.
  • 1icewater
    1icewater Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, tracked and did a little walking today. Went to the dentist and had a surprise root canal! It was suppose to be just a filling. Sigh....bit expense I didn't need.
  • mondia2
    mondia2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today was a great day for me walked 4 miles. Last 35 minutes on P90x.
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Doing a Les Mills hybrid from their on demand channel. 2 days of Body Combat, 2 days of Sh'Bam (their version of zumba) and 1 day of Yoga, along with 2 days of strength training per week.

Week 1:
    Mon - Combat #65
  • lolazmama
    lolazmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I only just saw this challenge, can I still join in?
  • JessiAnn0708
    Options
    I killing it on the calorie intake and burning :) every little step I take is a big step for my goal :) Now I'm waiting to see the results on the scale in 2 weeks.
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So far just walking 30-45 mins with one Jillian Michaels thrown in there. Logging religiously.
  • priyankarai2005
    priyankarai2005 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • JoHannahDenning11
    JoHannahDenning11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CheyenneBurke
    CheyenneBurke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late but am I able to join the group. I have a Garmin Vívosmart, so I make sure that I hit my steps everyday (if any of you have a Garmin add me, Cheyenne Burke). I run every other day, between 5 to 7km (I am wanting to hit 10km by the end of the summer). Other than that I would like to start doing a workout plan at home, any suggestions :-)
  • bruce2193
    bruce2193 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A little late but I am in.
  • 1icewater
    1icewater Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, had a few foods that put me over my calories a bit, but not by much. I did boxing moves during commercials or in waiting times.
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Other than that I would like to start doing a workout plan at home, any suggestions :-)

I'm doing 22 Hard Corps DVDs