Jillian Michaels Challenge JULY 1 - OPEN GROUP :)

Options

Replies

• lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You already messaged me but here's my info :)

Name- Caroline (lingading)
    CW- 294.6
    GW July 31st- 280
    Program- 30 Day Shred
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome idea! I could really use some kick butt support to get me through 30DS!

Name: uberbusymomma / Trisha
    CW: 209
    GW 7/31: 199
    Program: 30DS
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Thanks for joining everyone! The group is now closed! I will be making groups and spread sheets and positng everything tomorrow afternoon! I'm so excited! Hope everyone else is too!
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh no, i missed it :-(
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got 4 of her videos, but for this I think I shall do the 30 Day Shred!

Good luck everyone & can't wait to hear about all your progress!!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started ripped in 30 but fell off the wagon. ready to get back to it
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mines is under breast 33.5
    belly button 35.5
    waist line 36.5
    neck 14.5
    weight 143.6

Goal weight 135..but I will def take inches over lbs
    L1D3 --complete
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Welcome new members!!!! I will be closing the group around 3pm EST today to prepare the spread sheets for MONDAY!! Is everyone as excited as I am?!?!?

I am super Stoked! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Can't wait until I hit 140!!!!! I will soooo happy :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

M.:heart:
  • fenix1976
    fenix1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    count me in! im on level 2 day 2.. but would like to go into july with shred, and some thing else JM atm im 152.2 pounds 39 bust 33 middle 39 hips 20 upper legs 11 arms
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So I just attempted to do the 6 week 6 pack right after the 30DS dvd and wasnt successful...going to try to do the 30DS tomorrow and 6w6p in the afternoon and hopefully I can make it thru
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    I know you closed this a just few hours ago, but I'd really love to get in if it's still at all possible. If not, I understand. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks. :-)

Name: bajolyn2
    CW: 154
    Workout of Choice: 30DS
    Goal Weight 7/31: 147
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    Doing my third day today (I do hot yoga/pilates when I don't do this). I've not measured myself since I started yoga/pilates. Hopefully, between this and HCG, I'll see a good loss this week. Lost nearly a pound yesterday. yay. Goal weight's not a weight, but a size: 7. Won't stop till then.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I've started 30 Day Shred twice before and stopped at Level 2....ok I can make it all the way since I have a wedding July 30..hopefully July can be my month...

SW: 177
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I want to start (again) 30Day Shred on July 1!! Please count me in.

Kathy - CW 156
    hope to be below 150 by my birthday toward the end of July
    GW 128
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    Lost atleast 2 inches all around...except for my neck...in one week. I'll keep it up. It's worth it.

14.0 on 06/28/11 06/23/11 15 n
    33.0 on 06/28/11 06/23/11 35.5 w
    42.0 on 06/28/11 06/23/11 43.5 h
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi

Can I join in please? I'l be finished the 30DS on Saturday and will be moving on on the Monday. I have No More Trouble Zones and Boost Metabolism...think I might alternate between the two, not sure yet.

I love JM, she's changing my life for the better, cheesy I know but its true!

SW (MFP) 132
    CW 125
    GW 112 for now
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    I'd love to join, I always join things/start programs and never follow through, here's hoping that this time is different!

Me too! But let's give it another try! We can't let each other quit this time!

I have the 30 day shred dvd and her book Making the Cut. I'm probably not going to do the video everyday though because I'm also doing the C25K, which is part of my half marathon training. But I will definitely incorporate Jillian into my everyday routine!

Starting Weight: approx 158 lbs. (I also fluctuate.)
    Goal: lose 5 lbs by 7/31
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Hello everyone, I wanted to thank everyone for their interest in this group! I just wanted to let everyone know that the the mini groups have already been formed and spread sheets have been made to track everyone's progress. I'd love to add everyone who requested to join after the thread was closed, but I am unable to due to time constraints. (full time job, mother of a three year old etc.) Thank you for your understanding and keep a look out for the Jillian Michaels Challenge for August!

Thanks Again,

Ash
  • kajasmin
    kajasmin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first post on My Fitness Pal :) okay, so i did 30ds last summer and was able to lose 20lbs with WW and 30ds. Now i'm down 30lbs from my starting weight. I'm really not super interested in losing weight- I want the jiggle gone! Tummy jiggle that is :)

Name: kajasmin/ Kristina
    CW: 141
    Goal for July 31: 135
    Program of Choice: 6 week 6 pack abs
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    TEAM GREEN: Okay, I'll be the first to throw out a few name ideas. I don't know why I was drawn to such hard-core, competitive-sounding names. I think maybe I'm just really, really ready to DO THIS whole Shred thing!

1. The Weapons of Mass Reduction
    2. Shredheads
    3. Shock & Awe

These are names that I found via Google search. They're not original to me.