Herbal life

Options
Is anyone doing the herbal life diet? If so, how is it going? Are you sticking to it and losing weight? I just started it.

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Save your money.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    See if you can return it. It is an unneeded MLM sack. Herbalife has also been linked to liver damage.
  • sshaiwan1
    sshaiwan1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wowwww really I did not know that. I started it because my sister is on it.. She tells me she's losing 6lbs a week..so I thought maybe it will work for me..but now..lol not sure. Thank you
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Does she sell it? If so, that's likely why she told you that.

6lbs a week is unrealistic and unhealthy.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    That stuff sent my best friend to the ER. I would stay far away from that stuff.

If you want to lose weight in a healthy way, you should begin by reading this --> Calorie Counting 101
  • stretchingreality
    stretchingreality Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    6lbs a week is horse droppings!!! I'm loosing g about 2-3lbs a week and that's on a vegan diet eating 1400 cals a day and walking about 60 miles a week.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I lost quick and gained it all back with interest when I quit using the shakes because I didn't learn how to eat correctly while I was losing. Just be careful about relying on them for your weight loss. I'm losing pretty well just sticking to my calories and eating actual food this time around:)
  • erinmc1986
    erinmc1986 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did the three-day trial and it made me feel terrible. I had a headache the whole time and was super tired.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Visit walmart and take a look at their protein bars and protein powders.
    You could save yourself an easy $2,000 a year.
    Add a multivitamin.
  • sshaiwan1
    sshaiwan1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Taking this into consideration. Definitely checking out the protein powders and bars.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    So is your sister selling herbalife?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    snake oil