Fun friends needed that have lose or need to lose 100 lbs

Options
If you have lost or need to lose 100 lbs or more and can share kind and uplifting advice to others, lets be friends.

I have lost over 65 lbs and gained it back plus and would like to have friends that are learning and other that have been successful to share stories advise.

We all need others for this life long journey.

Please lets do this together and be friends!

Replies

• theswan76
    theswan76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 lbs about 6 years ago. I'm back up the scale now and need to lose 60+.
  • rakaelbrown
    rakaelbrown Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose 100 lbs when I first began. I can gladly say that I only need to lose 81 lbs now. You can do this!
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've lost, and gained, at least a thousand pounds over the years. This time I'm looking to lose 110lbs, and I'm already down 24, so I'm well on my way. I'm done yo-yoing. Happy to be your friend - add me!
  • catelee_03
    catelee_03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost about 70, gained 20 back :( and am now trying to lose about 40.Feel free to add me!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 110. I guess I qualify as fun*.

* (For certain definitions of fun. Results not typical.)
  • vgirl84
    vgirl84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. I have to do this for my health. I am currently 221 lbs, have hbp and borderline diabetic. I just turned 50 but I'm up for this. Please feel free to add me. I need a support system.
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started my new life today at 1 pm and posted here as well (The clothes of my past). I would love to join you on your journey. I have exactly 100 lbs to lose.
  • Nadster123
    Nadster123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 lbs to loose...need to find my inner strenght and the inspiration I once had to take care of me - kids and business always first - that is changing.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Im down 75...with between 15-25 more to go!
  • ginnyraye08
    ginnyraye08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 lbs to lose but my goal is very far away. I'm trying to take it in increments but my overall goal is to lose about 70lbs. However, I am more than happy to give and receive support
  • seabell007
    seabell007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. .I am new to this and at 58 I need to lose at least 100 pounds. I am down 9 pounds so far but seem to have hit a wall this week. ..none lost. God's luck everyone on you voyage! I meant good luck but that works to lol
  • JordynJ83
    JordynJ83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 100lbs, too. I've been at 252 for a while. Lost 20 back in September of last year but found it real quick. Trying to stay motivated but it's tough!! Work 8am-8pm Mom-Thurs & 8-2 Saturday's. So im focusing on food now. I teach swim lessons so I'm moderately active & will add exercise in as I can. This thread looks like a great place for me.
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I still have 98 pounds to go. I have lost 48. I love friends and love to motivate. I comment regularly, post everyday and my diary is open. I'm sending requests to you all but anyone after me is welcome to send me one as well
  • Erin1082
    Erin1082 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have lost 63 pounds since January. This has been my biggest loss, and started at my highest. I hope to never go back, these are life changes.
  • seabell007
    seabell007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It sounds so defeating to hear of all the weight loss only to have to start over again. ....
  • bpinck0408
    bpinck0408 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation. I have over 100 to lose. I lost 50 lbs but gained all but 9 lbs back. I started gaining when my bro in law died at 42, a loved one got cancer and I became his sole caregiver. so what did I do? Stress eat. When my life goes into high stress, it doesn't seem to matter how hard I have worked, I just lose control completely. I need to learn how to sustain and even thrive during those times, rather than fall apart and revert back to bad habits.
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I sent a request, I have a little less than 100 pounds to lose. I would love to have a great support network of friends so please feel free to add me and we can help each other
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a support network. I have about 130 to loose. I lost 50 in 2010 and completed a half marathon I was so close to goal. Life happened and I gained 70 pounds from then to now. I have always reduced refined carbs and potatoes sugar etc and always Craved carbs...this time I eleminated sugar wheat and potatoes and no cravings I feel great! Lost 9 pounds first week and tried so many yummy foods... I never loose more than 2 pounds in a week....think alot was water but I'll take it! I got a withings smart watch and I love it helps alot.
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone)....100 or so to lose...lost almost 60 on here a couple years ago...Gained back 43 :(....down again 14 lbs :)....open diary...Super Motivated...feeling so much better even with only 14lbs lost...