͡° ͜ʖ ͡° Ladies?

Options
Hi people! Looking for some friends to help me reach my goal, losing 50lbs won't be easy so looking for some support and motivational boosters.
☺ #Determined #WeCanDoIt

Replies

• CiaraDaniielle
    CiaraDaniielle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No problem helping you. Im close to 70 pounds weight loss so feel free to add me.
  • egowens05
    egowens05 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 100+to lose. I know it will take time to get to where I want to be but I am finally willing to put in the required work. I'm about 2 weeks in and down 3.5 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • 01MissFit
    01MissFit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    egowens05 wrote: »
    I have 100+to lose. I know it will take time to get to where I want to be but I am finally willing to put in the required work. I'm about 2 weeks in and down 3.5 lbs. Feel free to add me.

Keep up the good work! :)
  • 01MissFit
    Options
    No problem helping you. Im close to 70 pounds weight loss so feel free to add me.

That's an amazing loss, good work! :)
  • mrsrkearns
    mrsrkearns Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Hey I'd like to follow with u I'm in search of someone who isn't a size 6 wanting to lose weight lol u know what I mean
  • pcpop7
    pcpop7 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    mrsrkearns wrote: »

Hey I'd like to follow with u I'm in search of someone who isn't a size 6 wanting to lose weight lol u know what I mean

Is there something intrinsically wrong with being a size 6!? Your gonna have to enlighten me.
  • 01MissFit
    Options
    pcpop7 wrote: »
    mrsrkearns wrote: »

Is there something intrinsically wrong with being a size 6!? Your gonna have to enlighten me.

Yes pcpop7! Still got lard to bust just not as much as some people. We're all in this together no matter what size we are when our goals are reached.
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I've added you. I'm trying to lose a total of 77 lbs.
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm trying to lose 40lbs for the first goal (maybe get to be a size 6 lol) and then re-evaluate from there :) Please add!