So today I had a burger with a pop tart and cheerios in it...

Options
2»

Replies

• FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Was it a burger place that served candy or a Candy place that served burgers

Burger joint that likes sticking candy under glass in their tables to taunt us.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'd put it in my mouth and swallow.
  • FrankieFrench1
    Options
    I'd put it in my mouth and swallow.

Kindred spirts <3
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    About threw up looking at that thing and all the candy around it.

Hahaha just to clarify the candy is under glass, I'm not that much of a savage that I dine around thousands of sweets

Good, that put my mind at ease. For a moment, I thought the burger was served on a mound of candy. But for research purposes, what restaurant is this?
  • FrankieFrench1
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    About threw up looking at that thing and all the candy around it.

Hahaha just to clarify the candy is under glass, I'm not that much of a savage that I dine around thousands of sweets

Good, that put my mind at ease. For a moment, I thought the burger was served on a mound of candy. But for research purposes, what restaurant is this?

Hahaha, its called almost famous, they do about 7 more burgers stuffed with just as much crazy shiz, here's a more tamed one I had a few month back, this one just came stuffed with buffalo fried chicken and hot sauce and blue cheese 4b4fy266q86p.jpg
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    @FrankieFrench1 Mmmmm. I'd get the Achocolypse Wow shake and an Anna Nicole, hold the jalapeno. They had me at cheese and pineapple, I never look at vegetarian options.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I dont know, I've been tricked by the "its so strange it must be shockingly delicious" items on a menu before. Spoiler not always actually delicious. I once had a burger topped with a peanut butter stuffed poblano pepper, jalapeño cheese, and crispy plantains; it was one of their "specials" and it was absolutely terrible.
  • FrankieFrench1
    Options
    I favour the butter and blue one as I love me some streak, but great shout on the shake, they are legendy and as thick as you're arterys after consuming a whole one
  • TJnTexas
    TJnTexas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It has bacon! That cures everything, and trumps pop tarts any day.
  • FrankieFrench1
    Options
    I dont know, I've been tricked by the "its so strange it must be shockingly delicious" items on a menu before. Spoiler not always actually delicious. I once had a burger topped with a peanut butter stuffed poblano pepper, jalapeño cheese, and crispy plantains; it was one of their "specials" and it was absolutely terrible.

I love peanut butter on a burger but the plantains sound a bit too cray cray even for me, kinda like a banana was too mainstream for them so they picked it's 'special' cousin instead.
  • FrankieFrench1
    Options
    TJnTexas wrote: »
    It has bacon! That cures everything, and trumps pop tarts any day.

All burgers need bacon, it adds dat salty porky balance between the fattyness of the cheese and meatyness of the beef