Grad Students?

Options
are there any other grad students on here? Im a 3rd year almost 4th year grad student in SoCal. I finally have time to take care of myself and hopefully start good habits for life. Anyone else trying to juggle school and staying healthy? Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am about to start my 4th year of grad school, also in SoCal. I am making time for my health and good habits. Its going to be tough, but I've put a priority on my fitness now that I have made it through all the hurdles besides the dissertation!
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi girls!

Grad student here. I'm about to start the Ph.D. in the fall and forcing myself to leave my book to workout and cook healthy food is not easy. I hope we can help each other.
  • crazie01grape
    crazie01grape Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am about to start my 4th year of grad school, also in SoCal. I am making time for my health and good habits. Its going to be tough, but I've put a priority on my fitness now that I have made it through all the hurdles besides the dissertation!

I am going to start my 4th year as well! i have def developed awful habits my first three years of quick food and no working out! hopefully we can all change it! :)