Down 110 pounds! Before and after pictures included!

Options
emilyd2305
emilyd2305 Posts: 18 Member
Growing up I was always heavy. The biggest friend, biggest cousin, biggest kid in the room. That continued through high school, where I met my first boyfriend. He saw the real me despite my large size. Loved me regardless. So I was never uncomfortable with the way I looked. I never suffered from lack of confidence. As the years passed, the first boyfriend and I grew closer. Our relationship stronger. We graduated high school, then college and we did it together. In November 2014, after 9 years of dating, we were finally married. The month prior, we purchased our first home together. We got our wedding pictures back in December. I thought I looked beautiful. But I knew my weight was out of control. Still, I felt no desire to change. In February of 2015, my husband landed an amazing job doing what he loves - saving lives - in the emergency room of a great hospital. We had it all. Financial security, a beautiful home, and each other. I realized though, that we wee missing something. A child. And I knew in that moment that I needed not only a diet, but a complete lifestyle change. I was in no physical condition to carry a child and have a healthy pregnancy. And so my journey began. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you have the motivation. So now, 15 months later, I am in the best shape of my life. And ready to start a family! yl05puu7vj2i.jpeg
btt7ag6c0fef.jpeg
csdqpapns5ks.jpeg
b7z5aewikkh7.jpeg
f73douzcbvzo.jpeg
1e5nn8apex1w.png
zngvyuem3ad3.jpeg
9mhl12zt2kuf.png
qnmooa634wth.jpeg
a1zvr1cyd4zk.jpeg
ck1aphvlca6o.png
3qajnvzg9cxc.jpeg
ttsps4camoqd.png

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job, I hope you get pregnant soon.
  • xAmeenahx
    xAmeenahx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is so inspiring! You look awesome
  • Toribeth23
    Toribeth23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your story and mine are so similar, it's crazy!!! I also dated my husband in high school, got married in 2014 after 8 years together. We bought our house before the wedding and husband has an awesome job he loves (as do I, but it's not nearly as well paying). We are stable and financially secure... and I'm changing my lifestyle so that we can healthily and happily start a family! I only just started on this journey a few months ago, but your success is so inspiring! Way to go, and good luck! <3
  • BectoriaLeto
    BectoriaLeto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing! you should be very proud
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome progress! You'll never regret becoming a better version of yourself, especially when you have kids who will be looking to you for guidance. Best of luck to you :smiley:
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • enne665
    enne665 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good job!!
  • vtm872003
    vtm872003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job you look amazing!!!!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    What an inspiring story!! BTW, if you plan on wearing that wedding dress ever again you'd better have it taken in a little! :D

Congratulations to you and my wishes for a swift (painless) pregnancy and a happy, healthy bundle of joy!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    U look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!