84lbs down, more than half way there.

Options
cerise_noir
cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
From 260lbs to 176lbs in 4 years with breaks along the way. Around 40-50lbs to go! Until I saw these pictures side-by-side, it was hard to see and accept my progress..

n3xkrdq5crv9.jpg

I'll never give up Oreos, either. ;)

Replies

• Forschlerla
    Forschlerla Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job !!
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Way to go!!!
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    congrats great job
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Way to go!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • cerise_noir
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! All I did was CICO and never cut anything out. I don't class foods as good or bad.
  • 2strive4fitness
    2strive4fitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! I love your little beardie, very cute!!
  • cerise_noir
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Awesome work!! I love your little beardie, very cute!!
    Thank you! @queenliz99 His name is Mungi. He's 2 and the youngest of 3 beardies. :)

• cerise_noir
    Options
    Here's another 'before' photo with hubs. I was eating clean vegetarian for years.
    This is why I don't believe that eating clean without a deficit is great for weight loss.

ubchzij76ic4.jpg

And here is me at around 220, when I resumed my weight loss over a year ago:
    h4vvnvw5eocr.jpg

The extent of my clean eating now is washing my food. :smiley: Okay, I do eat fruits, vegs and grains, but I have my treats, too.
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wtg!! DEFINITE difference!!! Amazing losses....sometimes it is hard for us to accept our own successes. We see ourselves every day after all! :smiley:
  • xynyth
    xynyth Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have the same thought process as you when in comes to food. I'm strictly CICO and for once it's actually easy to stick to. You look amazing!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. It's normally a pleasure to read your posts, but this one blows me away. Nicely done!
  • cerise_noir
    Options
    Wtg!! DEFINITE difference!!! Amazing losses....sometimes it is hard for us to accept our own successes. We see ourselves every day after all! :smiley:
    Right? Thank you! I still have around 50lbs to go, but I'll get there!
    xynyth wrote: »
    Great job! I have the same thought process as you when in comes to food. I'm strictly CICO and for once it's actually easy to stick to. You look amazing!
    Thank you. I find CICO to be less stress than all of those silly rules that complicate and create much confusion weight loss. As you can see, the whole healthy thing didn't work out. Don't get me wrong, I still eat nutritious foods, but I have my favourite snacks, too. I don't binge-starve anymore, nor do I obsess or stress about food all day. CICO is a much healthier mind-set for me.
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Wow! You look amazing. It's normally a pleasure to read your posts, but this one blows me away. Nicely done!
    Thank you! I tend to be blunt at times, but I am glad someone likes my posts!

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    From 260lbs to 176lbs in 4 years with breaks along the way. Around 40-50lbs to go! Until I saw these pictures side-by-side, it was hard to see and accept my progress..

n3xkrdq5crv9.jpg

I'll never give up Oreos, either. ;)
    Wow! Amazing transformation! Good job.
  • moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    congrats...and hate to be the odd one out but what is CICO?
  • cerise_noir
    edited May 2016
    Options
    congrats...and hate to be the odd one out but what is CICO?
    Thanks! CICO is calories in (food and drink), calories out (daily energy expenditure- the calories your body uses just by living and body functions, plus daily chores, movement and physical activity, or maintenance calories). Basically I eat fewer calories than my body needs to maintain at its current weight.
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are doing yourself proud. Congratulations!
  • angsundliebe
    angsundliebe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great! And i hear ya i have been veg since 11 and vegan since 15 but that didnt stop me from blowing up during my pregnancy at 23
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!