Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• angelfish257
    angelfish257 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while now but could always do with more support and encouragement! I lost around 3 stone (40ish pounds) about 5 years ago and maintained for ages, but in the last 18 months have seen it s-l-o-w-l-y creep back on again. I want to reverse the trend and get back to where I was when clothes fitted no problem and I felt good about myself!
  • mayoosh_primrose
    mayoosh_primrose Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP for 8 months now :smile: Would love to have more friends and more yummy ideas from food diaries :yum:
    Plus loads of motivation :star:
  • erzsebetba
    erzsebetba Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'd like to have some new friends here :) I'm not experienced in dieting. I have always eaten a lot while staying skinny. Now times changed and I have to change as well. Good luck everyone!
  • elizabeth_fenny
    elizabeth_fenny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got nooooooo friends
  • Peabody_123
    Peabody_123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am from the Uk, I first started trying to lose weight a few years back, but in the last couple of years, due to various factors, stopped actively trying, but in total I lost 23lbs and kept that off, but want to really lose another 4 stone. Hoping to kick start losing weight and getting healthy again, so feel free to add me ;-)
  • benrichie96
    benrichie96 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • timlomas84
    timlomas84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for adds so I can keep motivated, it's nice to have some people to compare to, and I find it helps, alot.

So, add away
  • timlomas84
    timlomas84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how the hell do I add people on here??
  • kristenvdv
    kristenvdv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me... I love being inspired by your progress and hope to do the same for you :)
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to have more friends to support and be supported, most of mine don't log on anymore. Feel free to add me
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a few years now. Many of my friends have dropped off. Still need motivated friends.
  • bb544085
    bb544085 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some support from other people please. :)
  • RunningofftheEX
    RunningofftheEX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Active people feel free to add me. Been on here for a few years and finally cleaned up my friends list of in-actives. Always good to have plenty of active friends to chat with. Lost over 60 lbs so far and started my weight loss over as I reset in February. Set new goals and working towards them. Check them out on my profile!
  • tallulahtompsett1988
    tallulahtompsett1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I am using mfp seriously this time so motovation would be ace
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I just started a 12 week challenge and need all the motivation and support I can get not too give up this time. Feel free too add me
  • craftycakebaker393
    craftycakebaker393 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I fell off the weight loss bandwagon, but I'm back and ready to get serious again. Looking for friends to give motivation and support and I can motivate and support on return.
  • ScienceLady
    ScienceLady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some friends!! I quit using MFP when I got pregnant but baby is here and I am back on track.
  • SofaKingRad_AZ
    SofaKingRad_AZ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll take more friends, but just know I can be crude at times so you have to have a good sense of humor :D
  • cristalina0430
    cristalina0430 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Feel free to add me too! :)