Anybody slimming for their wedding?!!

Options
13»

Replies

• kateraichu
    kateraichu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, joining the conversation and SO happy I found it! I'm getting married in October and have about ~15 lb to lose, at least. I'd love the support of fellow brides. I've been so stressed out with work and planning lately and have gained rather than lost, so it's frustrating. I feel so alone and angry at my own habits. >_< I know that I have the power to change my own body, but for some reason at the end of a long day I forget this and grab the chips. Ugh. Gotta harness that willpower.
  • kateraichu
    kateraichu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm posting here because I find that it helps keep me accountable. This morning I rejoined a gym I really like, finally—I was in denial for so long thinking "ah, I don't need to spend money on a gym. I'll just work out at home." But that never happened. I finally worked out this morning before work and I feel great. I also find that I am more conscious of what I'm eating on days I worked out hard; I remind myself of that 400 calories I burned and it helps me question whether I really need the Panera mac and cheese or if I should go with the veggie soup instead. ;)
  • BlueberryWatermelon
    BlueberryWatermelon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married until next year, but I'm trying to lose weight so I can go dress shopping with my mom this summer! Any of you, feel free to add me. :)
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married at the end of July and I've got about 18 pounds to lose by then. Add me if you like, everyone!

P.S. I'm using a Fitbit as well!!