Muscle

I agree with everyone else... Drop more body fat.. Start training and eating to lean out.. Plus try taking BCAA

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    I'll get right on that. :+1:
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Thanks for the unsolicited advice
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Hi @FitNurselove3. It looks like you meant this to be a response to another post.

If you want to reply to that post, you'll need to find it again and paste this response into the reply box at the bottom of the page.

If you'd like the mods to delete this one you can flag it (at the bottom of your post on the web version or the three dots in the top right corner if you're on the mobile/app) choose report and then choose "this is my thread and I want it deleted." The mods will take care of it once they check in.
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Creatine>bcaa
  • dgibbens01
    dgibbens01 Posts: 4 Member
    @tillerstouch bcaa and creatine = $
  • tillerstouch
    dgibbens01 wrote: »

I would vote no bcaa and just creatine and creatine is super cheap like 20 bucks for 200 servings
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member

I would vote no bcaa and just creatine and creatine is super cheap like 20 bucks for 200 servings

You must be getting some magic creatine, or it's garbage. Also, Creatine and BCAA's play different roles in the body.
  • cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    cgvet37 wrote: »

You must be getting some magic creatine, or it's garbage. Also, Creatine and BCAA's play different roles in the body.

Creatine Monohydrate is around $.02/ gram. Regular suggested dose is 5 grams, so (.02 x 5) x 200 = 20.00
  • tillerstouch
    cajuntank wrote: »

Creatine Monohydrate is around $.02/ gram. Regular suggested dose is 5 grams, so (.02 x 5) x 200 = 20.00

^right
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    i don't want to drop body fat, i like my big fat covered muscles. and i take creatine and bcaa, neither are that expensive.
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member

MRM Creatine at Bodybuilding.com is $21.03 for 200 servings. No magic, no garbage.