Looking for motivational friends

Options
Hi all
I started my journey in February, but got side tracked and demotivated initially by the slow progress I was making. I'm back and feeling more focused and determined to achieve my goal, however I need friends to keep me on track and motivate me. I'm sure we could help each other in achieving our set goals, they say power in numbers so please feel free to add me and we could make his journey enjoyable

Replies

• annaandholly
    annaandholly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have 80lbs to loose and looking for some friends to help me keep it up also! We can do this!
  • specialkally
    specialkally Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Same here. I've got 60lbs to lose and keep getting off track. So trying to stay motivated and focused.
  • Smithworkout2016
    Smithworkout2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here. I've got 60lbs to lose and keep getting off track. So trying to stay motivated and focused.

Add me
  • Smithworkout2016
    Options
    cheryltayl wrote: »
    Hi all
    I started my journey in February, but got side tracked and demotivated initially by the slow progress I was making. I'm back and feeling more focused and determined to achieve my goal, however I need friends to keep me on track and motivate me. I'm sure we could help each other in achieving our set goals, they say power in numbers so please feel free to add me and we could make his journey enjoyable

Add me
  • Smithworkout2016
    Options
    Hiya, I have 80lbs to loose and looking for some friends to help me keep it up also! We can do this!

Add me
  • 55gidget
    55gidget Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added