First month and loving MFP

Options
jkqe20
jkqe20 Posts: 8 Member
I just uploaded my pics of my progress after one month with MFP. I started May 24th @ 150 (the day I took the first set of pics) and I can definitely see some changes in the second comparison pics (taken June 25th) @ 140 after losing 10lbs.
I initially made my goal 135 but I pushed it back to 130. I imagine the next 10lbs will take much longer but I'm feeling great and I'm sure I will be where I want to be by Halloween! My goal gift to myself is a super sexy costume!! >>>> wish me luck <<<<

Replies

• _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great. You can definitely see what a difference 10 lbs make. Congrats!
  • ambreee
    ambreee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fabulous!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • jkqe20
    jkqe20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for the compliments! You are the very first reply to my very first post! (lol) I really love this website and look often at peoples success stories to help me thru a tricky day! Thank you again for the encouragement and motivation to continue. Good luck to you also with your victories and goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!