Getting to 10% body fat with a final weight of 95kgs

Options
Hi Guy's,

I started on my path to get the best body I can a little over a year ago. I weighed in at 88kgs with a body fat percentage of 21% with the testing undertaken at a local musashi elite centre in a bodpod in Melbourne. My research has given me the peace of mind that a bodpod is accurate within 2%. I begun to lose weight at a rate of about 1kg a week, with a high protein diet which I maintained at about 1.1gms per Lbs of body weight. I still was lifting heavy in the gym and also included plenty of cardio work. At 78kg I went in for another check and found that I had lost 9.8kgs of fat and only 200gms of muscle. I could not have asked for a better result, I was now sitting on 11% body fat. I lost another 2kgs to get my self under 10% and than begun my weight gain with as much of it muscle and as little fat as possible. I now weigh 90kgs and will be going in for another test next month. I hope to finish up at 92kgs with a body fat percentage of 14%. I will than shed some more weight for another month and so the process goes on until I achieve 95kgs with no more than 10% body fat.

Replies

• alexwwilson
    alexwwilson Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi. I'm trying to get on a similar track. Can I ask how your carb intake is per day. I cut it right down but was told to increase the amount of carbs I eat.
    I've also upped my protein. I was only eating about 100g per day max but is not averaging on about 180-200g