Goals - activity level

Options
In the "goals" section of my profile there is a setting for activity level. Is there criteria for each level ? for example if i work out 5x a week for at least an hour, but i work at a desk job, am i active or mildly active?

Replies

• EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    If you go into "Settings" and "Update Diet/Fitness Profile" you will see the following descriptions.
    Then below that it asks how many times you exercise and length. So I would think you would set it to Sedentary and enter the exercise info below it.

Sedentary: Spend most of the day sitting (e.g. bank teller, desk job)
    Lightly Active: Spend a good part of the day on your feet (e.g. teacher, salesman)
    Active: Spend a good part of the day doing some physical activity (e.g. waitress, mailman)
    Very Active: Spend most of the day doing heavy physical activity (e.g. bike messenger, carpenter)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If the majority of your day is spent sitting behind a desk, then I'd set yourself to sedentary. Also if you exercise for 1 hour out out of 24, again sedentary. Add your exercise separately.
  • hhazzouri
    hhazzouri Posts: 103 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I prefer to set activity level depending on your job/lifestyle and add exercise calories on your diary separately