Diet Plan Advice

Options
slf_95
slf_95 Posts: 5 Member
Which diet plans have people had success with and which would you advise to stay away from?

My issue is eating sweet products and I am very pick with food I eat!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat the foods you like but less of it diet. Did you read the stickies at the top of the boards?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Eat the foods you like but less of it diet. Did you read the stickies at the top of the boards?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

SO MUCH THIS!
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is about eating at the correct calorie deficit for your weight loss goals. How you create that deficit is up to you and depends on what your food preferences are, what works with your lifestyle, medical conditions etc. But, at the end of the day the only thing that matters for weight loss is creating that calorie deficit :)
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I made some peanut butter banana muffins that were sweetened with honey and brown sugar, And of course crushed bananas. they were made with whole wheat flour a little protein powder and greek yogurt (makes them taste creamy) so they have some protein and dietary fibres in them to actually give me something other than just junk XD. They are big and actually low calories (about 130 per muffin) and pack a serious banana/peanut butter/ sugar punch for when im seriously craving sweet. They also freeze well so i made in bulk and froze them in bags of 4 so i always leave a few in my fridge.

point being, You can still eat sweet foods, Just play with recipes and find the healthier options, They can actually taste better than regular ones.
  • ShodanPrime
    ShodanPrime Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    There are some great stickies here you should read.