Mommy Challenge (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Mommies! Hope everyone had a great week.

SW - 191.6
    6/6 - 189.0
    6/13 - 185.0
    6/20 - 182.6
    6/27 - 180.0
    7/4 - TBD
    Loss so far - 11.6!

Hit the 25lb mark in total today - thanks to all of you for the motivation and support!!

Congrats.. you rock!!
  • nicolerah
    Options
    I am so excited for this weight in!!! I made the 10 pounds!!! I am so proud of myself and I dont say that often!! I put the work in and its paying off and motivating me to do more. Thanks for all you wonderful mommies keeping me in line!!! We can do this together and lets keep moving moving moving we are worth it and our kids deserve healthy hot mammas!!!

Starting weight 204
    6/6 198.8
    6/13 198.8
    6/20 199.8
    6/27 193.4 (lost lots since last week but that was after a vacation and i got back on track right away:) )

Well done!!! Congratulations!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    SW for challenge: 222
    6/6 - Out of town, no weigh in
    6/13 - 224
    6/20 - 221.5
    6/27 - 218.5 - 5 weeks pregnant! Please don't mention on my main page as my mom uses MFP and she doesn't know yet! :wink:

Total weight loss for this challenge is 3.5 lbs! I am happy that I lost weight but now that I am pregnant I can't focus on losing anymore!
    We took a 5.2 mile walk yesterday and I think that is the last time I am going to do that for awhile - it was too exhausting!
    Best of luck today with weigh-ins! You ladies have been such a wonderful support and I am SO glad I found this group! :flowerforyou:

Congratulations!! I would talk to your ob about continuing healthy eating and exercise as part of your pregnancy!!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Gosh- all of you ladies are doing great things for yourself and families. I am so excited because this challenge has given me a boost and support to break through some super slow weight loss/ plateu. i have approximately 4 pounds to loose to be a healthy bmi and about 18 to go to my goal weight!!
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW for challenge: 222
    6/6 - Out of town, no weigh in
    6/13 - 224
    6/20 - 221.5
    6/27 - 218.5 - 5 weeks pregnant! Please don't mention on my main page as my mom uses MFP and she doesn't know yet! :wink:

Total weight loss for this challenge is 3.5 lbs! I am happy that I lost weight but now that I am pregnant I can't focus on losing anymore!
    We took a 5.2 mile walk yesterday and I think that is the last time I am going to do that for awhile - it was too exhausting!
    Best of luck today with weigh-ins! You ladies have been such a wonderful support and I am SO glad I found this group! :flowerforyou:

Congratulations!! I would talk to your ob about continuing healthy eating and exercise as part of your pregnancy!!

Thanks Amanda! My OB told me I could eat between 1,200-1,500 calories a day and to continue walking. I have increased my calories to closer to the 1,300 mark. I am still walking but think I need to slow it down a bit. I think the walking I am doing is helping with the fatigue!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Mommies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. This weekend we went to a birthday party on the beach, and I didn't feel like a whale in my swimsuit:tongue: That was my small NSV, and it motivated me to push even harder in my workouts so that I can really feel like a "hot mama" next time I hit the beach:wink:

SW - 159.4
    Week 6/6/11 - 156.4
    Week 6/13/11 - 154.5
    Week 6/20/11 - 153.8
    Week 6/27/11 - 151.4
    Week 7/4/11-
    Total lost - 8.0 lbs

A HUGE congrats to Meli on the new family addition! I hope that you'll continue with MFP and have a healthy & active (within reason) pregnancy. You must be soo excited!

We only have one more week to give our ALL/ best effort to this challenge! Everyone is doing an amazing job - keep up the hard work ladies!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    not so happy this week I gained 2 pds instead of losing...I really don't know what I did wrong..well I guess I'll just keep on moving..this gain won't stop me to move on...I did go over my calories yesterday but it was my birthday and I couldn't resist pf changs...Hoping that everyone has a great week...take care...

Yvette
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for this weight in!!! I made the 10 pounds!!! I am so proud of myself and I dont say that often!! I put the work in and its paying off and motivating me to do more. Thanks for all you wonderful mommies keeping me in line!!! We can do this together and lets keep moving moving moving we are worth it and our kids deserve healthy hot mammas!!!

Starting weight 204
    6/6 198.8
    6/13 198.8
    6/20 199.8
    6/27 193.4 (lost lots since last week but that was after a vacation and i got back on track right away:) )

YES!!!!!!!! Congrats!! This is an awesome accomplisment!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Happy Monday Mommies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. This weekend we went to a birthday party on the beach, and I didn't feel like a whale in my swimsuit:tongue: That was my small NSV, and it motivated me to push even harder in my workouts so that I can really feel like a "hot mama" next time I hit the beach:wink:

SW - 159.4
    Week 6/6/11 - 156.4
    Week 6/13/11 - 154.5
    Week 6/20/11 - 153.8
    Week 6/27/11 - 151.4
    Week 7/4/11-
    Total lost - 8.0 lbs

A HUGE congrats to Meli on the new family addition! I hope that you'll continue with MFP and have a healthy & active (within reason) pregnancy. You must be soo excited!

We only have one more week to give our ALL/ best effort to this challenge! Everyone is doing an amazing job - keep up the hard work ladies!

You are doing amazing!!! I am so happy for you!!! You will definitely hit the 10 pd mark or come very close!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    not so happy this week I gained 2 pds instead of losing...I really don't know what I did wrong..well I guess I'll just keep on moving..this gain won't stop me to move on...I did go over my calories yesterday but it was my birthday and I couldn't resist pf changs...Hoping that everyone has a great week...take care...

Yvette

It happens; im sure it will fall right back off! Keep trucking!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Once again, I am late weighing in!! HA HA!

My weight yesterday was 172.2......I am almost there!! Going to step it up for the next week so I can hit the 10 pound goal!!!

Ok, to satisfy your sweet tooth:

1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
    1 can Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper

Pour the Dr. Pepper in a bowl, add the cake mix and stir! That's it. Bake as directed. Makes 18 cupcakes at about 106 calories a piece. And, they are YUM!! I think they are better the 2nd day. I top with fat free Redi-Whip.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
  • dietfree2012
    Options

My weight yesterday was 172.2......I am almost there!! Going to step it up for the next week so I can hit the 10 pound goal!!!

Pour the Dr. Pepper in a bowl, add the cake mix and stir! That's it. Bake as directed. Makes 18 cupcakes at about 106 calories a piece. And, they are YUM!! I think they are better the 2nd day. I top with fat free Redi-Whip.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

is it really good!!! i wanna try!! it seems to simple, lol!
  • nicolerah
    Options

Yvette

Great attitude Yvette!!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Happy Tuesday everyone!

is it really good!!! i wanna try!! it seems to simple, lol!

It is VERY simple, but trust me, they are YUMMY!! I took them to a church function Sunday night and sat them next to all the yummy and super bad-for-you treats, and they were gone! Everyone could not believe that they were "diet cupcakes"!!
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Mommies!

SW - 159.4
    Week 6/6/11 - 156.4
    Week 6/13/11 - 154.5
    Week 6/20/11 - 153.8
    Week 6/27/11 - 151.4
    Week 7/4/11-
    Total lost - 8.0 lbs

Such an awesome job and congrats on your victory!!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Mommies.....anyone in their 30s - there is another challenge being started July 1st. Go to the message board titled "Hey You 30' Something - Swimsuite Challenge" if your interested. Just wanted to spread the word and keep all of our hard work moving :-)
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Mommies.....anyone in their 30s - there is another challenge being started July 1st. Go to the message board titled "Hey You 30' Something - Swimsuite Challenge" if your interested. Just wanted to spread the word and keep all of our hard work moving :-)

looking now!!
  • angelacasey736
    Options

looking now!!
    We could even do this separately just for our mommies since some may not be in their 30s yet or are out of their 30s - i would not want to leave anyone out and i have loved the challenge with all you ladies this past month!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    How is everyone? It has been a quiet week! I hope everyone is giving this last week their all. I have been 50/50..doing insanity 6 days a week so my workouts are awesome but my eating...ehhh..another story, lol! I am only eating 1500-1600 calories which is good, but i am using at least 400 calories for junk! I am going to join a sugar free for 2 weeks challenge after the 4th to help curb my addiction..yes i said addiction, lol! i swear im addicted to rice krispy treats!! I enjoyed this challenge so much ladies!! on Monday we will do a final weigh in and i will email the results to MiamiMimi so that she will bless us with a final chart. Because we all seem to still have more to go we will definitely do an "add on" challenge for our closed group..im thinking "Labor Day losers" (mommy challenge part 2) starting July 11th and ending through September 2nd...the goal 15 pounds...i know we can do it!! all those interested in continuing will give their new start weight on monday July 11th. An addition to this challenge recommended by a fellow mommy, is to give a weekly push challenge- ex. drink 8 glasses of water daily this week. i think it is a great idea. We dont need a formality to that; if you feel like throwing out a weekly challenge we will use it that week. Just post it sunday night or early monday morning!! Lets finish out our 4th of July challenge with a bang!!!
  • angelacasey736
    Options
    How is everyone? It has been a quiet week! I hope everyone is giving this last week their all. I have been 50/50..doing insanity 6 days a week so my workouts are awesome but my eating...ehhh..another story, lol! I am only eating 1500-1600 calories which is good, but i am using at least 400 calories for junk! I am going to join a sugar free for 2 weeks challenge after the 4th to help curb my addiction..yes i said addiction, lol! i swear im addicted to rice krispy treats!! I enjoyed this challenge so much ladies!! on Monday we will do a final weigh in and i will email the results to MiamiMimi so that she will bless us with a final chart. Because we all seem to still have more to go we will definitely do an "add on" challenge for our closed group..im thinking "Labor Day losers" (mommy challenge part 2) starting July 11th and ending through September 2nd...the goal 15 pounds...i know we can do it!! all those interested in continuing will give their new start weight on monday July 11th. An addition to this challenge recommended by a fellow mommy, is to give a weekly push challenge- ex. drink 8 glasses of water daily this week. i think it is a great idea. We dont need a formality to that; if you feel like throwing out a weekly challenge we will use it that week. Just post it sunday night or early monday morning!! Lets finish out our 4th of July challenge with a bang!!!
    Count me in with whatever you decide to do - this has been awesome and you ladies are the best.....looking very forward to a continuation!