Food this evening everyone?!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I'm going to be making a nacho Tater Tot casserole and I'll probably have some carrots and tahini sauce to go along with it.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Even though that looks delicous, OP, I'd be eating my arm about an hour after finishing it.

I'm making leek and bacon quiche. Maybe a salad with lettuce from our garden to go with it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I made this for the heck of it a few weeks ago and plan on eating another serving of it tonight with an apple, some okra, and some rice.

Later, I plan on having some Cocoa Pebbles.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Probably roasted chicken, roasted root vegetables, and green beans, but I'm not certain yet.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    There's chicken thighs and peas with a lemon-butter sauce in the slow cooker right now. Then there will be an abundance of wine.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Lemon-drenched salmon fillet baked on a bed of asparagus, courgette, red pepper and served with mashed sweet potato. It was delicious!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    probably chicken and rice. and one piece of dark chocolate yummmm
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    I've got a batch of this in the slow cooker right now:

http://www.budgetbytes.com/2011/08/not-refried-beans/

Husband and the kids are having bean-and-cheese quesadillas with raw veggies and fruits on the side and I'm having a mega taco salad and eating my tortilla as chips - another Budget Bytes recipe!

http://www.budgetbytes.com/2011/05/microwave-tortilla-chips/
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Chicken Kiev with zucchini 'noodles' tomatoes and cucumbers.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    London Broil thats been marinating for 24 hours in balsamic vinegar, garlic and dijon mustard
    Sides: garlic mashed red potatoes and green beans
  • Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Cheese ravioli in garlic butter
  • Nhiocca
    Nhiocca Posts: 1 Member
    Leek soup with fava beans
  • silkblade17
    silkblade17 Posts: 1 Member
    Technically its breakfast for me... which sounds werid seeing as its BBQ chicken thigh corn and potato but yeah XD
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Chicken skewers with peppers, tomato, onion and pineapple with a sweet n sour glaze. Will likely have some rice along with it.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Leftover Roaster chicken we made yesterday and mashed potatoes with chicken gravy.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Jambalaya and a leftover piece of pizza.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    its lunch time for us.. im about to make copycat panda express chow mein. for dinner we are having breaded chicken cutlet, risotto, and brussels.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    sweet potato chili with avocado and jalapeño on top (the family will have cornbread with, but I don't care for cornbread) and watermelon
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Green smoothie, ibuprofen and a salt rinse sigh.... (had dental work done earlier today and my head is killing me!).
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Baked potatoes. Probably what we are having tomorrow night too. Trying to get rid of this 10lb bag of potatoes before our trip in two days.