What is my "real" weight (huge fluctuation)

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,359 Member
    Options
    I fluctuate by as many as 3 pounds a day, based on first-thing-in-the-morning weights only, at a current bodyweight of around 120. I've had 5 pound fluctuations from one morning to the next in the past.

Real weight? All of the readings are my real weight, and none of them. Meh. I'm only concerned about the overall direction.
  • MissCaroline71
    MissCaroline71 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I downloaded Libra for android last week..... I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after Ive deposited items in the toilet... ;).... Monday is always my highest day/Friday my lightest...(weekend planning still WIP)......

So - before this week -every Monday Ive beaten myself up (+3-5lbs from Friday) - gave up hope a little - had a minor case of the f-its......

THIS WEEK HOWEVER.... put in my Monday weight (plus over Friday) - and lo&behold - Im still on a downward trend.... YAY - Black coffee for me today instead of my f-it drink (black coffee with milk AND sugar - I drink about 5-7 cups of instant coffee per day )

LOVE Libra!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I fluctuate by as many as 3 pounds a day, based on first-thing-in-the-morning weights only, at a current bodyweight of around 120. I've had 5 pound fluctuations from one morning to the next in the past.

Real weight? All of the readings are my real weight, and none of them.

Yes, you don't have one "real weight."
  • gainer39911
    gainer39911 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5-7 pounds would make me suspect the scale. I weighed myself every day for about 16 months (while losing 55 lb) and the average daily variation was less than one pound. The maximum daily difference was 3.6 lb. Be sure your scale is on a solid floor (no carpet).
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself same time each day...
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Here is my last month. How much do I weigh?

fNGvQN2.png
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    thedoc617 wrote: »
    Wish Happy Scale was available for Android.

I found one called Libra that gives you a trend line and all that jazz.