Food this evening everyone?!

Options
2»

Replies

• CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Baked potatoes. Probably what we are having tomorrow night too. Trying to get rid of this 10lb bag of potatoes before our trip in two days.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I just destroyed a peppered steak on a huge chopped, veggie salad....trying hard not to think about the Creamsickles in the freezer....so glad I'm stuffed or I'd probably cave in!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Apple cinnamon bagel bread pudding. The house smells so good.
    http://thomasbreads.com/recipes/apple-cinnamon-raisin-bagel-bread-pudding

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Chicken quarters with carrots and potatoes. All roasted in the same pot for 45 minutes.
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Chicken breasts simmering in garlic and apple cider vinegar in the slow cooker today. Putting baked potato, roasted green beans, and asparagus with it.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Marinated grilled pork tenderloin, roasted red potatoes, carrots with butter and a Stella Artois.
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I had boneless chicken breast with bbq sauce and mashed sweet potato with cinnamon sugar butter. It was delicious!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Less than interesting salad along with a variety of reasonably ok vegetables and fungi mercilessly butchered and cruelly tortured over a raging fire along with a paltry slice of dead cow. That and brown rice.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    8tig6vd4st0q.jpeg

Rice with black beans, salmon baked with blackening seasoning
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    BethP_994 wrote: »
    cykrgrtma9ly.jpg

omg that looks so *kitten* good. are those chicken nuggets? I thought they were falafel at first and I was so jealous.

my boyfriend is making pasta.
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Homemade Pad Thai with brown rice noodles, all colors of peppers, carrots, kale, grape tomatoes, jalapeño, and shelled edamame.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Left over roast from yeasterday with lots of beef broth,made into beef stew. Mostly veggies & yummy. Green salad with deviled eggs & red pepper strips on the side.
  • its_laura_btw
    its_laura_btw Posts: 48 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Three words.
    Chicken. Tikka. Masala.