new

Options
im new to the app and am hoping to expand my social media and meet new people in the fitness world im very motivating and motivated to create the best me and help others as well

Replies

• layak
    layak Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    dam bro, ur already ripped
  • aesthetics257
    aesthetics257 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    haha thanks man but as they always say "proud but never saticfied "
  • aesthetics257
    Options
    if you ever need tips just let me know...
  • blueskyajh
    blueskyajh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I'm guessing a strict diet along with working out..... Any suggestions for me as far as muscle building or do I need to work on fat loss first? I'm more interested in toning than losing weight.
  • aesthetics257
    Options
    to be honest my diets not the best but i make up for it in the gym i believe that if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything people are always assuming a strict diet when they see ripped thats not the case.... my advice to you is to yes have a good diet but no need to be a robot about it unless you want to be miss universe or something... and for toning cardio and high reps around 15-20 ,sets of 5 highly recomended along with core exercises im going to be uploading new videos on youtube and once i do ill send you links to somethings of things you might be looking for
  • Arwen1218
    Arwen1218 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi...so I'm trying to lose some baby weight and weight gained due to illness over the last two years. My biggest obstacle is my physical health. I broke my back in the Navy and have had several surgeries to fuse it back and repair spinal cord damage. I can walk now but I can't run. I really want to lose the fat and build my core at the same time. Do you have any suggestions for me as far as exercises or activities I can do to help me reach my goal? Keeping in mind my physical issues...