Add me if you like!
    SW: 240
    CW: 185
    GW:140ish
  • Graciefab
    Graciefab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Hello, feel free to add me! I'm 40, newly married and a recent nursing school graduate looking for my first nursing job. I love the community here and enjoy meeting new people. I have Hypothyroid and PCOS along with a gluten intolerance so I understand the struggles that so many people are experiencing. I want to be able to say to my patients that it's possible to get healthy and I know how hard it is.
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4
    GW 150(maybe 140, we'll see how I feel)
    Hello, feel free to add me! I'm 40, newly married and a recent nursing school graduate looking for my first nursing job. I love the community here and enjoy meeting new people. I have Hypothyroid and PCOS along with a gluten intolerance so I understand the struggles that so many people are experiencing. I want to be able to say to my patients that it's possible to get healthy and I know how hard it is.
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4

I also am hypothyroid! I get it!
  • Izzy4589
    Izzy4589 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    SW: 211
    CW: 195
    GW: 150
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Please anyone add me!

HW 256
    CW 239
    GW 175
  • AliciaChampsMomma
    AliciaChampsMomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Graciefab wrote: »
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4

Graciefab wrote: »
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4

I had Cushings disease and a pituitary tumor, I'm getting better but I am hypothyroid also now;) I get it
  • riaward1990
    riaward1990 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    SW 229 01.01.16
    CW 196
    GW 147

My first goal is to get to a healthy weight, which is 159, almost half way there.
  • archiv88
    archiv88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just starting again here! Add me!

SW: 300
    CW: 288
    Current GW: 180 :smile: Might want to keep losing once I reach this...
  • kareeRose
    kareeRose Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Pleas feel free to add me :)

SW 200
    CW 196
    GW 130
  • Cas2486
    Cas2486 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! You can add me! :smile:

SW 305
    CW 284
    GW 180

Currently doing a mostly Paleo diet, after I ate too much cheese on low-carb. LOL