Celiac Support and Morivation

Options
Hey all

I was diagnosed with Celiac disease about one year ago. I have been gluten free since then and continue to struggle with maintaining my diet and exercise. Would love to connect with others that can relate and may have suggestions to help

Replies

• blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend and sent you s message
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    dh is gluten free and most of the rest of the family eats that way too. takes some getting used to but it's doable.
  • AudryDelaney
    AudryDelaney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have Celiac too! I added you
  • smileymaxine
    smileymaxine Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yay other celiacs !!! Will add you can be such a pain with trying to eat well then getting glutened out of the blue and screwing things up.
    I find having a meal plan or prepping helps LOADS , I cut out dairy totally too as it just makes me ill. Multivitamins are good to add in I've only been gluten free for 3 years now it's been up and down for sure and worlds worst thing when you get glutened but you'll find ways to deal I down peppermint tea by the bucket full.

Veggies, lean proteins , good carbs sweet potatoes quinoa , brown/black rice / gf oats if you can tolerate them and you will be fine
  • paganvegan
    paganvegan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just got diagnosed with celiacs too. Please add me so we can support each other.
  • fluorescentdark
    fluorescentdark Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also celiac and have been gf for almost 3 years, feel free to add me