Newbie!

s_a_ramey
s_a_ramey Posts: 12
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Stephanie. I was a member of another weight loss/calorie tracking program but wasn't seeing results. I happened to see this linked on a message board and checked it out! Hoping to lose 163 lbs before my 10 year high school reunion next fall. I look forward to making friends and cheering each other on!

Replies

• KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Welcome to MFP Stephanie! Wishing you success with all your new life style choices!

ttfn
    Kyle :-p
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Stephanie!! This is the place to do it. Lots of inspiration, encouragement and motivation.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Good Luck! You can do this!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well! I only joined this week and everyone has been so helpful and supportive! Feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome aboard Stephanie...I just joined this week also and am really loving this site...I love the way it counts the calories for you and also how it generates how many of the calories you burned with the right exercise...Alot of nice folks on here to cheer us on,as we make our way to skinny land...Come join right in.
  • s_a_ramey
    s_a_ramey Posts: 12
    Thanks everyone!!!! I love this site and app, it makes it easy to pre plan meals.
  • Good luck and welcome! You can do this. Feel free to add me for additional support!
  • KIM_145
    KIM_145 Posts: 10
    Hi! I am new to this site as well! It has really helped with tracking my calorie intake and exercise. Best of Luck with your journey! You can do this!
This discussion has been closed.