Success so far- long way to go! (Underpants shot, so sort-of NSFW)

mcintoshkym
mcintoshkym Posts: 6 Member
Hi all!

I started my journey on March 27th at 293.4lbs. I am currently sitting at 250 (as of this morning), and my goal weight is 154. I have a long way to go but I am very proud of my progress so far! Feel free to add me if you are looking for motivation help (I know I always am!)

-K
5u2zc3r0toq1.jpeg
v8px10c3trrx.jpeg

Replies

• Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Great work!
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    this is awesome motivation @mcintoshkym you are looking great! inches being lost all over but still keeping those lovely curves, legs leaning out, got that thigh gap! what kinda meal plan / workout regime you utilizing?
  • mcintoshkym
    Thanks @indy_cruizer @andrewq6100 !
    I have started walking nightly, and eating 100% clean/ low-carb. Lots of protein, vegetables, and low-sugar as well. I even cut out things like carrots and watermelon because it is high in natural sugar. My plan is to maintain this until I am closer to my goal weight, and then add in more foods :)
  • andrewq6100
    awesome plan there, the nightly walking is def KEY, a lot of people think HIIT = only way of burning fat, but keeping a heart rate at about 30-45 bpm for 30-40 mins is just as effective! can't wait to see your progress and i'll be right here rootin for you girl!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Congratulations! Feel free to post as many underwear shots as you'd like.
    :)
  • lynncrump5744
    lynncrump5744 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! I started at 254.6 and now at 218. I too have set my goal at 150 = have a long way to go. I get discouraged because I think I should be losing weight faster but I am working hard and trying to focused! I started in February. Keep up the good work and stay in touch - it would be awesome to have a "chat" friend with the same goal!!!
  • mcintoshkym
    Thanks @lynncrump5744 ! Your progress is amazing- you just have to think of it as less of a "diet" and more a lifestyle change. Weight-loss is just a happy plus! I'd love to chat any time about our journeys!

Also thought I'd mention I'm 5'11" and started out in a size 20-22 in case anyone was wondering/ for reference
  • andrewq6100
    exactly it's all about making it a lifestyle change rather than a short term fix. man I can't get over your pics @mcintoshkym really killer progress! cute dog too lol
  • kmlbarky
    kmlbarky Posts: 16 Member
    Awesome, chica! I'm definitely shooting you an add. We started at the same time and have the same goal! I'm a shorty, though. 5'2"
  • 155at49
    155at49 Posts: 14 Member
    You're doing great. Congratulations on all the hard work!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Congrats on your progress! Well done!
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    oh my goodness. Great job, what a difference!
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    You're making good progress. Keep on keepin' on! :)
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Congrats! Fantastic progress. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Well done!! :)
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Congrats! :smile: You're doing an amazing job!
  • alyssa042016
    alyssa042016 Posts: 1 Member
    You are looking fantastic! Well done
  • txkatgrace
    txkatgrace Posts: 18 Member
    My rings are becoming too loose. I may have to buy new ones soon or wear none at all.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Congrats
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!