250 days on MFP - 115 days left to "Fit by 40" w/pics :)

Options
2»

Replies

• ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazingly well. Do you do any resistance training? It's better for weight loss than cardio as it keeps working for a few hours after you stop.
  • mmjclark04
    mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat! You look fabulous! I can't wait to be where you are. I'm at 218 now. Do you have loose skin? I'm a little anxious about that!
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Super job! You look great.
  • hoffmann2828
    hoffmann2828 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazingly well. Do you do any resistance training? It's better for weight loss than cardio as it keeps working for a few hours after you stop.

I do. I do about half hour of cardio per day, plus each day I focus on a body part/region to strength train. Today was leg day. :)

I should probably do a little more strength training, but it's kinda difficult to decide what to do - there are so many different exercises out there!
  • hoffmann2828
    hoffmann2828 Posts: 15 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    mmjclark04 wrote: »
    I'm in a similar boat! You look fabulous! I can't wait to be where you are. I'm at 218 now. Do you have loose skin? I'm a little anxious about that!

I do. :(

I actually have some extra on the armpit (right next to the boobs) and the bottom belly roll. :neutral:

I'm hoping that will eventually go away - we'll see. It's not too bad, but I won't be wearing a bikini or wearing only a little tank top any time soon.

Much luck to you! You can totally do it. It isn't as hard as it seems - you just have to make yourself a priority. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!