Proud of my journey so far-still a long way to go!

Options
Wasn't noticing too many differences in every day life of looking in the mirror but I'm down 46lb now and looking at these pics side by side make it seem more real :-) still have 30-40lb to go til I'm finished though... Not bad in 4.5 months!
Oh and also, how do you guys deal with a plateau? Can't seem to lose any weight for the last week lol

qb8bzxr4kl0y.jpeg

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!
  • georginasanders328
    georginasanders328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much :-) x
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great progress! As for a plateau, I'd say just keep on keepin' on - stay on track and don't check the scale for a couple of weeks and you'll probably see a good loss the next time you step on the scale. Keep up the great work!
  • Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Have you re-evaluated your calorie goals?
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work. I wouldn't worry about a week with no losses. Maybe take a look at your diary to see if you're getting too much salt that may be making you retain water.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    wow you look so much smaller… you're doing great and getting it done fast! impressive.
  • sleekyoga
    sleekyoga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your results are incredible. Keep up the good work!
  • georginasanders328
    georginasanders328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress - way to go! :flowerforyou:

As far as a plateau, that would be 6-8 weeks of no loss. One week could mean you're retaining water, you're on (or about to be on) your "time of the month", you ate too much salt, etc. There are so many reasons why our weight fluctuates, even when we're doing everything right.

You got this! :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    What a difference. You look great!
  • mwinslow69
    mwinslow69 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Increase your water intake.
  • chookywillow
    chookywillow Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    fantastic. what was you starting weight? what exercise are you doing? its obviously working! I am only on my 2nd week. hope I can achieve what you have. inspirational .
  • montelzuma
    montelzuma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job, great success. Keep on going.
  • svkalra
    svkalra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great work!! How did you do it? Reduce calorie intake or exercise? or both? I'm down 20 lbs since January. What I did was change up my diet significantly. I use to go to restaurants everyday for most of my meals. Now I make my own meals every Sunday night for the whole week, meal preping. That helped immensely and I enjoy eating clean more then going out to restaurants and eating their mysterious food. Also I work out 3x a week, which has kept my energy level high. Looking forward to see how I will look by end of this year.
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Your progress is so inspiring! You have a great figure and beautiful bone structure on your face :) Good luck with the plateau - and ps adorable baby!!
  • trenaehh
    trenaehh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job , you look amazing!!! I cant help to mention that baby is just adorable <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!