Divorced Mom from Maryland looking to get back in shape

Options
Regretfully I turned to stress eating to cope with my divorce. Running out of clothes that still fit, and on too tight of budget to buy a new wardrobe. I think that is probably both good and bad. Not sure if I would have decided to make fitness a priority if I could ignore the problem by buying new clothes that fit. Looking to add friends for mutual support. Sue :)

Replies

• fitnesscat78
    fitnesscat78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hey there ya i know what you mean about clothes not fitting I had switched jobs and gained a little bit of weight and now I'm needing to get that weight back off before something serious happens, my goal is to get down to 150 and I'm sitting at 221.2 right now I know I have ways to go but I also know that I can do it. please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kinom1
    kinom1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have the same problem now, none of my clothes fit and I'm forcing to wear it like that! I reuse to buy new clothes. I am in Maryland also.
  • precious_cargo
    precious_cargo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a divorced Mom from Maryland also. I gained some weight afterwards as well, but am trying hard to get rid of it. Feel free to add me :)