CHEESE LOVERS?

Options
2»

Replies

• mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    I love cheddar...but my real love is Mozzarella Cheese.

I know, there's not too much flavor there, but I just love it...with wine, tomatoes and balsamic, etc...

Thanks...now I'm heading out from work...on my way to find the cheese in the fridge :laugh:

have you ever had fresh homemade mozzarella? it's so very good. I had it once and it tastessweet and creamy. oh my. with tomatoes basil and garlic... yummy

my favorite is Brie cheese warm with toasted bagette
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    [my favorite is Brie cheese warm with toasted bagette
    [/quote]

I thought the hard part of dieting would be the boring food but you guys are drving me nuts...I have some good snacks to look forward to
    :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    No boring foods! Just portion control! That's the BIG thing I learned losing weight. Eat what I want, just not the amounts I used to do. What would the world be like without cheese?!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    No boring foods! Just portion control! That's the BIG thing I learned losing weight. Eat what I want, just not the amounts I used to do. What would the world be like without cheese?!

and chocolate...which, by the way, is also very good for you in small amounts and in darker varieties.

Amen to that Triple B!!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I agree! Give me 1 ounce of dirty stinky NY cheddar and 6 triscuits and I am in heaven! Now before portion control I would eat 4 oz and who knows how many crackers. Then I would feel gross and fat.

Now I am happy happy joy joy when I have my cheese!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I know, there's not too much flavor there, but I just love it...with wine, tomatoes and balsamic, etc...

Thanks...now I'm heading out from work...on my way to find the cheese in the fridge :laugh:

have you ever had fresh homemade mozzarella? it's so very good. I had it once and it tastessweet and creamy. oh my. with tomatoes basil and garlic... yummy

my favorite is Brie cheese warm with toasted bagette

I love my buffalo mozzerella....Oh caprese...thats it!! Yummy!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    [
    Now I am happy happy joy joy when I have my cheese!:drinker:
    [/quote

I feel like we have been whispering behind the teacher's back and we are sneaking but ina good way

and the other kids are listening to a lecture about polar 4 carbo loading spin cycles
  • kpa79
    kpa79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree with soupnazi... Cheese over chocolate for sure but only the real kind, I'm not into processed.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I agree with soupnazi... Cheese over chocolate for sure but only the real kind, I'm not into processed.

You are a wise, wise soul kpa.:bigsmile:
  • furrflys
    Options
    hallelujah for the cheese!!!!! wine and cheese proving that sometimes when things go bad they get really really good!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! :drinker:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    hallelujah for the cheese!!!!! wine and cheese proving that sometimes when things go bad they get really really good!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So True!!!!:laugh:

Amy

118984.png
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I love cheese, probably I will never taste a cheese I don't like, well I don't like the processed kind. This is one thing I haven't gave up, I just make sure that the calories fit in my day. I never realized how much cheese I ate until I start measuring everything.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So True!!!!:laugh:

Amy

118984.png

:love: :love:
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    i'd have to say my favorite kind of cheese is Colby-Jack:smile:
  • MisoSoup79
    Options

MMMM... I love mozzarella too, especially with wine and tomatoes! But I prefer a little extra virgin olive oil and fresh cracked pepper drizzled on top!! Get me a nice crunchy baguette bread and I am in heaven!!
  • redlion54
    Options
    I have to say that I really love the freshly grated parmesan. It can be really strong so just a few nibbles will satisfy my craving. I could never give up cheese. I just make room for it in my allotment.

Gruyere is really good too. We use it in our fondue, which is now a super splurge night like our anniversary.