What do you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I am a dental hygienist who works as an assistant to the Athletic Director at a high school!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Architecture is awesome!! I am working towards a job as a game designer. I'm a bit tired of TV shows. X_x
    <
    Architect

(secretly wishing she worked as a game designer but shhhhh)
  • nnylee
    Options
    Oh man, that sounds like hard work. I call it a "smart people" job. XD
    legal assistant and lets just say its come in handy many a times!
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Air Force. Medical Administration Technician. =]
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Vet nurse 4ever. I love my job.

AWW! You get to play with animals all day!!!! JEALOUS!!

Eh heh, not really. Most of the day is A LOT of cleaning, tending unconscious animals and wrestling angry ones.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Full-time secretary for a pest control company. Made the change after 13 years in the convenience store business. Much less stressful, solid hours, and better pay. :)

Also a full-time student working towards a degree in Office Administration with a concentration in Software Applications!
  • nnylee
    Options
    Dog Groomer for Life!

Do you ever get bit???!! Or scratched?!?!
  • nnylee
    Options
    That sounds so official and cool. :D
    I'm in the Air Force. Medical Administration Technician. =]
  • Melaniemarie86
    Melaniemarie86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I work full time in a group home, working overnights as a direct care worker. I love it, but since I'm going back to school full time in the fall, I need something part time that can be flexible with hours.
  • nnylee
    Options
    Full time college student, part time waitress.

I get the full time college student part. ;_; Hard work.
  • vent4jesus
    vent4jesus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a Ventriloquist and my husband is a Gospel Magician. We travel full time and do shows...I love my job! This week we are in camp with 556 3rd through 6th graders! What fun! I also love the traveling part!
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm a psychotherapist for children and adults.
  • truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am a Public Safety Dispatcher (911 Operator) and I love it :)
  • nnylee
    Options
    That seems super complicated. It's cool that you get to help people~!
    I'm a psychotherapist for children and adults.
  • nnylee
    Options
    I am a Public Safety Dispatcher (911 Operator) and I love it :)

I think I would be too scared to do that job because I'd be afraid for the people who called me 99% of the time. Especially if one call was particularly terrifying. D:
  • nnylee
    Options
    I am a Ventriloquist and my husband is a Gospel Magician. We travel full time and do shows...I love my job! This week we are in camp with 556 3rd through 6th graders! What fun! I also love the traveling part!

Whoa, that sounds like A LOT of fun!!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Art Director (creative) for an Advertising Agency. And it's 8pm and I'm still at work. Long hours, high stress and and constantly have to hear other people's dumb creative opinions. But I love coming up with ridiculous ideas, producing them, watching them come to life and then seeing them out in the world. That billboard - that's me, I did that! etc... Kinda cool and makes up for the times when I want to throw myself off the roof.
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I am a Financial Analyst for a large natural gas company... Which is why I'm still at work at 8pm. :grumble: BUT I love my job and couldn't live without the stress. :tongue:
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm an artist and art teacher... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my job!
  • nnylee
    Options
    I work full time in a group home, working overnights as a direct care worker. I love it, but since I'm going back to school full time in the fall, I need something part time that can be flexible with hours.

Yeah, I totally understand that. Right now, it's hard to get hired when you're in school full time. For me it is anyway. D: