Motivational friends!

Options
Hi guys! I am finding this app very useful as I have seen some results when I am consistently active, would be good for motivational individuals to be on my feed... Get adding and let's continue this journey together! (Weight loss)

Replies

• darthtrooper91
    darthtrooper91 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    you can add me as you friend if you want! :wink:

I've already lost 8kg, and with 5 more to hit my goal, I'm totally motivated right now to keep eating my 1200 cals a day and exercise at least 4-5 days a week.
  • rempejeff
    rempejeff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me as a friend if you like.
  • lisanwood991
    lisanwood991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It would be great to have a motivational friend! I also find consistency to be key. If I don't log every day and don't excersize or at least be active 6 days a week the weight stays! I use MFP with my fitbit and I love it.
  • CurlnQT
    CurlnQT Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want.
  • gizem_malik
    gizem_malik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can add me as you friend if you want! :wink:

I've already lost 8kg, and with 5 more to hit my goal, I'm totally motivated right now to keep eating my 1200 cals a day and exercise at least 4-5 days a week.
    amazing!! Keep up the good work and all this hard work will continue to show!

• gizem_malik
    Options
    It would be great to have a motivational friend! I also find consistency to be key. If I don't log every day and don't excersize or at least be active 6 days a week the weight stays! I use MFP with my fitbit and I love it.
    yes consistency is key as it is very important if you want the results to show! Amazing stuff, I am looking to be consistent as when I was on this app I saw a difference and there was a period of time I stopped (still staying on the same weight) but now I'm back been just over a week now so looking to continue!:)

• gizem_malik
    Options
    rempejeff wrote: »
    Hello you can add me as a friend if you like.
    latnahc3 wrote: »
    You can add me if you want.

Thank you guys!! :smiley: