My boss made me feel like crap....

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM IF HE NEEDED A CONDOM <SINCE HE WAS ACTING LIKE A TOTAL DI*K !!!!!!
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    u no what?turn every negative into a positive,and say to urself that u wont let urself get back to 235,and if u do,tell him and the rest to line up to suck ur *kitten* with a striped straw.ppl can only get u down if u let them.so wipe the tears away and move on to your journey.
  • lmoldes
    lmoldes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your boss doesn't sound like he very secure in your success. Don't let him take your accomplishment (and it's a wonderful one I assure you) and trash it. He sounds like he likes to tear people down. You hold your head up and keep up the great work, you are an inspiration.
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ur beautiful! Don't ever have anyone make u feel otherwise!!! 
  • mrstoripowell
    mrstoripowell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im going to turn this into a positive and keep on losing this weight!!! I dont care what his skinny butt has to say! THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THE INSPIRATION!!!!!!
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Keep a written record of it if you're not taking it to HR right now. I'd take it to HR if I could though. That's not okay! Plus, you are doing awesome!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    First off screw him!!!! Second off you are amazing!!!! Never forget that. Last off...can you go to human relations over it??? File a complaint. I wish I could lend you my boss. He is complimentary and encouraging!!!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there are always going to be people like that in this world. My "brother" posted a picture on Face Book of a grossly obese woman posting a sign looking for her lost Chihuahua and the dog was stuck in the crack of the woman's behind. Why did he post this? To make fun of me........I was grossly obese and I have four chihuahuas. He thought it would defeat me but I used it for motivation and I'm almost half way to my goal. Please don't let petty people define who you are! Rise above them my dear and you will have the last laugh! Friend me if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Stay focused and think positive. Don't let anybody bring you down. As hard as it is to do, ignore the negativity. You should be proud of yourself for the weight you've lost and what you still want to accomplish. It's a long, hard road BUT you can and will do it. Please feel free to add me on MFP for support/encouragement.
  • leslieanned
    Options
    i dont know where u work but u should report that *kitten* to HR!!!! what a jerk!!!!! he obviously has NO class. whenever he says rude things like that just remember, "you can go to school, but you cant buy class."
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    SCREW HIM!! :P
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,098 Member
    Options
    Wow. Ive had awful bosses like that. Maybe his cat died.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I might just take this to HR if he says anything else about me.......

Don't wait. You don't know how many other people he's been like this to. Harassment is harassment and that's exactly what he did to you.
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    well now he let his true colors show through and he is just a jerk....feel proud of how far you have come. It takes a very "big man" to make someone feel so small anything to make himself feel better, sometimes it's the only way people feel better about themselves when they can make someone else feel terrible.

You keep your head up and keep going and we are all here for you! Screw him!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Why do you care what your boss says? What matters it that you feel better...you notice... and you are proud of yourself.
  • mrstoripowell
    mrstoripowell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Why do you care what your boss says? What matters it that you feel better...you notice... and you are proud of yourself.

I dont know why it affected me the way it did and im proud of myself! I know alot of ppl who havent lost what ive lost in 2 years.

I want to thank everyone once again for the support and advice and i will file a report tomorrow <3
  • kirsteinm
    kirsteinm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    He's a douche and should not be anyones boss, let alone yours. You are a strong, amazing, dedicated and powerful woman. If his head was out of his *kitten*, he would know it too. For now you will just have to pity his ignorance and revel in your success!

AMAZING JOB! Give yourself a big hug from me! :flowerforyou:
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    Girl, you are doing amazing! Nothing he says can take that away from you. You have made the choice to embrace a healthier life and its working. HE is disgusting for letting himself become such a sef righteous @$$. Way to go on your weight loss, keep it up :)
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a bastage! You've done so well, Just keep going.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options

Many of us want to respect our managers and look to them for guidance. I don't find it ironic she used the word guidance.

My department got a new boss once who badgered me from day one. I said that won't matter, I know who I am. Well after nearly 3 years of this it did matter. She had issues.