Detoxin Cleanse

Options
I began taking Detoxin by Kat-a-lyst today to cleanse my kidneys, gall bladder etc. after a good friend recommended it. Have any of you taken it? If so, for how long, how did it work for you, any side effects? My main reason for taking it is that I'm constantly bloated and irregular...but it would be awesome if it helps with weightloss.

Replies

• bluecutipy
    bluecutipy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i have never taken that brand before, however one that i know works very well without any side effects is called dual action cleanse. it worked great for me and my mother and the price was very good at walmart.
  • kiwi_tobi
    kiwi_tobi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Have you tired eating more veggies, fruit and high fiber foods? 5 pieces of fruit aday. I had the same prob and now I'm eating more fruit, veg and hight fiber foods like baked beans, I'm like clock work it really does make a big differance.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Lots of water + lots of fiber + a decent amount of healthy fat (olive oil is great) does the trick for me.
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Have you tired eating more veggies, fruit and high fiber foods? 5 pieces of fruit aday. I had the same prob and now I'm eating more fruit, veg and hight fiber foods like baked beans, I'm like clock work it really does make a big differance.

I try to eat a good amount of veggies but I tend to limit my fruits to my protein shakes. I take fiber choice daily and fiber one bars once in awhile. Maybe I should eat more fruits :) I made a spinach salad with strawberries and almonds for dinner tonight, that was yummy!
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Lots of water + lots of fiber + a decent amount of healthy fat (olive oil is great) does the trick for me.

I've been trying to drink more water, for some reason it's something I've been struggling with but I know especially with this detox cleanse I have to drink a lot of water. I take fiber choice but have avoided olive oil, I look at the fat grams and just get turned off. :ohwell: